PDA

View Full Version : Hex For Android?

SurgicalGlitch
12-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Dose any one know if Hex has any Android release date? or if they are even going mobile? it would be cool if they did!

israel.kendall
12-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Yes, mobile was a kick starter stretch goal so it is planned. As for the date, I dunno.

Barkam
12-24-2014, 10:25 AM
They are doing Android. They are getting closer to it too. You can see it on the UI. It is getting more tablet friendly.

Trothael
12-24-2014, 10:33 AM
We know the dev team have a tablet client already, though it's not ready for release. If I recall correctly, it's an iPad version, so we'll probably see that before the Android client.

ksetrat
12-24-2014, 11:52 AM
From my experience, iPad generally comes first because it is a 'locked system' in the sense that the OS is the same across the board. Androids get a bit harder to code for because of the fact that motorolla has different things than verizon for the OS which can throw things out of whack.
could be just what i have noticed over the years, but, at least that logic makes some sense in my mind. so, i'll stick with it.

Dardes
12-24-2014, 04:41 PM
I hope they make progress soon:)

But on the other hand.. When Hex will come out for Android I will officially lose all productivity throughout the day and just be playing Hex everywhere all day long. So for the sake of my productivity they can take their time:P

SurgicalGlitch
12-27-2014, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the update guys, much appreciated. I didn't really know, I love this game, it just take FOR EVER! for content to drop for this game! I mean the one reason I backed it was for the raids/AI Singleplayer aspect of it, and that's still not in there yet.

But with all the card games out on mobile now it would be a shame for it to not take advantage of that market, in fact, it would be down right crazy for them not to take advantage of it.

Thanks for the info!

LNQ
12-27-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm sure content will be more frequent as we go forward. Making the foundations always takes more time than pushing new sets.