PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Canyon Scout

Ertzi
01-02-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm really fixated on the art on this card. Why does the Coyotle have such a wild expression? Aren't they normally a peaceful and stoic race? Is the bunny's head still attached? I feel like the eventual extended art version might be shocking. What are those drops in the air? Sand or blood? The scout is holding something. Is it a hatchet? This card is fascinating. That is all.

RCDv57
01-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Every race and faction has their fair share of dirt, some are just more open about it is all.
The Coyotle have not only been able to fight off the shin'hare for hundreds, if not thousands of years, but they have actually forced them back so much that the shin'hare had to retreat so much the only way out was to go underground. From what we know about the shin'hare that is no easy feat. Personally, I have a hard time believing that a bunch of drugged up wackjob hippies could do that nice and clean, and they probably have just as much dirt as them bunnies do. The card art here is just the first glimpse of what is to come.

Zomnivore
01-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Canyon Scout has some of the best art in set 2, who doesn't love a rabbit hunt? Especially a dog-person?

Could be feathers...like the head dress is shedding because of how quick the scout was.

Who knows eh? Gotta get that double back/extended art.

KingGabriel
01-03-2015, 07:00 PM
A nice hunting trophy for above the stove, surely.