PDA

View Full Version : Alucard's Giveaway Hextravaganza (1/18/2015)

Alucard
01-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello Hexers!

Alucard here. I wanted to point the HEX community's attention to a very special event that is coming up this weekend! I will be hosting a 12 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/Alucard2004) this Sunday, January 18, 2015 starting at 12pm EST / 9 am PST / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing HEX drafts, perhaps some sealed, and having a blast hanging out with everyone!

This event is in celebration of 1 year of me being a streamer on Twitch and I hope you all can make it! It has been such an honor to be a part of such an amazing community and I want to give back to you guys by doing giveaways every hour! Giveaways will include Booster Packs, Draft Ticket Codes, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Collector Tier and Kickstarter Cards, Sleeve Codes, and more. One lucky winner will also walk away with a Squire Kickstarter Code!

Some of these giveaways will be for Twitch subscribers only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Many (but not all) of the giveaways will require this currency to enter, so I highly recommend you come by my stream this week to earn them! Also, many thanks to MTGMailing and Swordil for their generous donations for this event!

Hope to see you all there!

-Alucard

Here's a sneak peak at some of the prizes that you will see in the giveaway! I haven't done a calculation, but I roughly totaled it up and it looks like we have something like $200-$300 in prizes! Get Hype!

- Playsets of Azurefate Sorceress, Droo's Colossal Walker, Spearcliff Cloud Knight, Relentless Corruption, Chronic Madness, Ancestor's Chosen, Crackling Vortex, and more!

- AA Master Theorycrafter, AA Guardian Angel, AA Genesis Pool Naiad, and more!

- Angel of Dawn x2, Vampire King, Killipede, Tectonic Megahulk, and more!

- A Squire Kickstarter Tier

- Draft Tickets and Booster Packs

- Primal Packs

- Pippit Sleeves

Scammanator
01-12-2015, 11:35 AM
AluHype!

Antfunk
01-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Not watched you before as quite new to Twitch for Hex. Will check you out :)!

Warrender
01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
I predict many Pokemons will be flipped during this event. ;)

Kami
01-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Moved to more appropriate forum.

Alucard
01-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks Kami!

Not watched you before as quite new to Twitch for Hex. Will check you out :)!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Alucard
01-12-2015, 02:34 PM
I predict many Pokemons will be flipped during this event. ;)

What did we decide? Pikachu? Dedenne? Hah

Swordil
01-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Woot! aluHype!

Valoisian
01-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Clam hats for all!

meowstef
01-12-2015, 08:49 PM
aluClam hype looking forward to it

Alucard
01-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Woot! aluHype!

Clam hats for all!

aluClam hype looking forward to it

All the hype! I'm stoked! Hextravaganza 2: The Clammening

Alucard
01-17-2015, 01:42 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone that we are less than 24 Hours away from Hextravaganza!

I have also updated the original post with some of the prizes. I haven't done the math, but I think there will be over $200-$300 given away over the course of the day!

I'm excited! Hope to see you all tomorrow! :)

Kaneda
01-19-2015, 07:14 AM
It was absolutely amazing, tons of give away and fun :)
Looking forward for the next one Alu

Alucard
01-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out for the Hextravaganza! I really had an awesome time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: We have the best community.

You all are what makes being a streamer so enjoyable.

Thank you.