PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Crisis Expansion 2, Single Player Mode Finally Added?

IzzyOtaku
01-16-2015, 06:46 PM
I had just seen the announcement for the new Crisis Expansion for the DC Deck building game on the page. While the lengthy description kept emphasizing the co-operative aspect, and the means to still be able to be competitive with the new cards in the set. At the very bottom where it showcased the contents of the set, under where it said "At a Glance" it says the number of players goes from 1-5. Does this mean Cryptozoic has finally added its own method of single player to the game? Or a typo? Or still in the works?

GamerGurlAR88
01-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Crisis 1 you can play in a single player mode. It even had ruling on certain cards in the booklet for it.

aoineko
01-17-2015, 12:33 AM
Yeah, Crisis Pack 1 had a solo option as well.

sivartalappes
01-17-2015, 08:44 AM
What those guys said. I've done Crisis almost exclusively as a solo game (because most of the people in my group don't like the DC game for some reason.

IzzyOtaku
01-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Wow I never actually noticed that lol. Thanks for pointing it out, I saw the rulebook once when I first opened the pack and since I was playing with company I guess I completely glossed over it and never looked back. Starting up a game myself and cant wait for this to come out.

aoineko
01-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Note: Crisis 2 will provide a little bit more of a challenging experience for Solo play.