PDA

View Full Version : Blood Dragon

WolfCrypt
02-01-2015, 07:21 PM
We have a Dragon and Primal for every Shard but blood... The dragons are primals for gem shards Tatiana is Wild but Besides that Spider Queen(who we have no picture of I believe) who is primal for Vennan there is no Blood Primal or Dragon. I hope its like a draco lich or maybe a dragon with decaying wings and only one eye replaced with a Hexing Gem or maaaybe a Nercotic dragon! Haha I hope to see a dragon for blood soon.

Scammanator
02-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Xentoth is the Primal of Blood magic and the mother of the Vennen.

Thygg is the primal of Blood Dragons. Uruunaz is a blood dragon card in Set 1. Zeedu used to be a Blood Dragon until his hide became embedded with sapphire hexing gems.

Also, the are only former-human Necrotic. The awakening process doesn't seem to work on non-human corpses.

https://hextcg.com/story/dragons/

WolfCrypt
02-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Xentoth is the Primal of Blood magic and the mother of the Vennen.

Thygg is the primal of Blood Dragons. Uruunaz is a blood dragon card in Set 1. Zeedu used to be a Blood Dragon until his hide became embedded with sapphire hexing gems.

Also, the are only former-human Necrotic. The awakening process doesn't seem to work on non-human corpses.

https://hextcg.com/story/dragons/

I really not played in too long :P

RCDv57
02-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Off topic, but is there a Primal Shroomkin?

Scammanator
02-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Off topic, but is there a Primal Shroomkin?

Not to my knowledge...

There's two known primals of Dragons.

Two primals of Elves (one deceased)

A primal of Vennen

A primal of Orcs

A primal of Wolves (deceased)

Most of the other known primals have more abstract concepts as their domains... Fire, Hope, etc.

RCDv57
02-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Not to my knowledge...

There's two known primals of Dragons.

Two primals of Elves (one deceased)

A primal of Vennen

A primal of Orcs

A primal of Wolves (deceased)

Most of the other known primals have more abstract concepts as their domains... Fire, Hope, etc.

I think Cory Jones also mentioned a Primal of Booze in a video somewhere

NoahBuddy
02-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Nullzan is a blood primal as well as xentoth.

other primals not metioned above;

briggadon=primal of might(wild)
kismet=primal of luck(shardless)
iljun=primal of prosperity(diamond)
nullzan=primal of malice(blood)

also, i wonder if ulthar(drowned shrine of ulthar) is a primal. i love how there are alot of them.
where is the dwarf primal? i think they should build one.

Gwaer
02-05-2015, 09:54 PM
The dwarf primal is just under the feet of the deepest dwarf going 'beep bop bzzzzt'. To keep them digging.

Jensling
02-07-2015, 05:54 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulthar

On Ulthar :)
So my question is: why isn't the drowned shrine of Ulthar "Chaostuched" >_>

Kurasa
02-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Maybe the shrine was built by humans who worshiped the Chaostouched, but lacks Chaostouched properties of its own?

Also, I looked around and put together a list of all the primals I could find. Most of them were already mentioned, but here they are:

Aurora - Hope
Briggadon - Might
Gaerrul - Wild Dragons
Iljun - Prosperity
Khloud - Lust
Kismet - Luck
Kog'Tepetl - Mountains
Lycae - Wolves
Memaw - Salvation
Mim - Wisdom
Nulzann - Malice
Oberon - Elves
Ohen - Fire
Symeon - Renewal
Thrygg - Blood Dragons
Titania - Wild Magic/Elves (she's only directly referred to as the primal of Wild Magic, but she seems to be the only candidate aside from Oberon when they refer to there being "two Elven Primals")
Vuul - Destruction
Xentoth - Blood Magic

Ertzi
02-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Is there A Song of Ice and Fire type index of these characters somewhere? I love this stuff, but I can't keep them in my head all at once. I would love a place to reference them. Thank you for that list, Kurasa. I try to follow the lore but I haven't even heard of some of these! Additionally, if they ever printed a campaign setting type hardcover guide of the realm of HEX, I couldn't throw them my money fast enough. Make it happen, please.