PDA

View Full Version : FLIGHT too Stronk!

ossuary
02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
My first impression of the arena is that the AI decks are WOEFULLY unprepared for troops with Flight. In several of the matches on the marathon twitch stream, games that should have been solidly in favor of the Arena opponent ended up going to the streamer just because they had 2-3 troops with Flight that the AI couldn't deal with.

Please consider giving the AI decks something to deal with all those pesky flying troops!

Yoss
02-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Stronk!

israel.kendall
02-05-2015, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QGbs8y7.jpg

Xexist
02-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Shush you! They are stronk enough already.

Khazrakh
02-05-2015, 05:33 PM
I agree, watched Ne0 play a mono sapphire flight deck and the AI had nothing to offer against it most of the time.
On the other hand the AI did quite some dumb stuff in most of those games and there were some games where he might have lost if the AI actually used it's charge power and played a little more aggressive.

ossuary
02-05-2015, 05:41 PM
I agree, watched Ne0 play a mono sapphire flight deck and the AI had nothing to offer against it most of the time.
On the other hand the AI did quite some dumb stuff in most of those games and there were some games where he might have lost if the AI actually used it's charge power and played a little more aggressive.

The continued trials and tribulations of the AI knowing when to play stuff is definitely a factor, but having a single ability that invalidates 90% of what the AI is doing that basically any player can get access to for almost no money is very bad for the Arena as a whole. The whole point is that it's supposed to be a real challenge to get through this, and the battles are supposed to be diverse enough that a simple rush deck or evasion deck shouldn't be able to get very far. Right now, it's not working that way, because just dropping a bunch of flight troops makes MOST of the encounters a cake walk (outside of you getting screwed or the AI just getting a great draw and blowing you out too quickly).