PDA

View Full Version : Tournament times

PrplRoSE
02-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey so i live in Australia and i've been getting into competitive play recently with the last VIP tournament, was looking forward to this Test server sealed tourney until i saw there's only 1 on and it starts at 4am on a sunday for me, totally cant do it, couldn't they have at least 1 more tourney 12 hours for timezones sake

Yoss
02-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Hey so i live in Australia and i've been getting into competitive play recently with the last VIP tournament, was looking forward to this Test server sealed tourney until i saw there's only 1 on and it starts at 4am on a sunday for me, totally cant do it, couldn't they have at least 1 more tourney 12 hours for timezones sake

The last two times they did a "tournament" like this, it was for stress testing. They want everyone they can get to all be on and in at the exact same time so they can see if it breaks. Having alternate times defeats that goal.

Again, the goal is not for us to have a tournament, it's to stress test the tournament system.

I empathize that you miss out on the "free" stuff, but at least you won't have to stare at the spinning blue wheel. ;)

PrplRoSE
02-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Well that's a fair point, i was just pretty keen for it 8)

Skirovik
02-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Just move to Melbourne. It's still in Australia and it's at 7am Sunday here instead of 4am. :p