PDA

View Full Version : How does loot work?

Xexist
02-06-2015, 12:15 AM
So im sure this is posted somewhere obvious but Ive never seen it.

If I withdrawal at any time, I keep the loot Ive already won, but if I am defeated 3 times, I lose everything I would have won?

I ask especially now because stupid Eurig boss was stuck in a shop bot infinite loop I had to concede from. I dont wanna risk losing my winnings really if he does it again I want to just withdrawal.

poizonous
02-06-2015, 12:28 AM
I found a work around to that loop, at least it worked for me just hitting F10, eventually he kicked out of the loop

Xexist
02-06-2015, 12:44 AM
I found a work around to that loop, at least it worked for me just hitting F10, eventually he kicked out of the loop

I just quit, I didnt wanna give up the 3 chests I had won =/

Aradon
02-06-2015, 01:19 AM
From what I understand, when you leave either from 3 losses or from withdrawing, you get all the loot you've picked up. The withdraw button is just there so you can start a new run without having to finish your current one, things like that.

nickon
02-06-2015, 04:29 AM
I just quit, I didnt wanna give up the 3 chests I had won =/

Why would you bother? They don't carry over to the live server anyway.

Xenavire
02-06-2015, 05:14 AM
Why would you bother? They don't carry over to the live server anyway.

He probably wanted to see what dropped and test whatever cards or equipment he would get. Perfectly valid idea.

Xexist
02-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Different question than my OP, but still on topic as per thread title lol - How does loot work? Does anyone know / have they said? Is loot generated randomly from all loot, or do different bosses have different loot tables?

Just curious :)