PDA

View Full Version : Rewards In Arena

Archivarius
02-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Can anyone clarify if you keep all rewards you receive in the arena. I mean that now we are on test server, so after it will be close, the staff(equipment, PVP cards etc...) will be transferred to my main account or nope?

pjvedder
02-06-2015, 10:18 AM
I believe the only thing that will transfer over will be any packs you win in the free Tournament on Saturday. Nothing else will transfer over.

jonsnow2000
02-06-2015, 10:20 AM
You will not keep anything earned on the test server. There will be a sealed tourney on saturday which is free to enter. You will not keep the cards opened, but you will get a bunch of booster packs and a constructed ticket depending on how many rounds you win deposited to the real server next week.

Kami
02-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Moved to more appropriate forum.

Ju66ernaut
02-06-2015, 10:34 AM
The Free Sealed Tournament prizes are the only things that will be retained from the test server.

From our last Friday Update:

Free Tournament

Once you’ve downloaded the Arena Test Server client and installed it, you can participate in the free Sealed Deck tournament on February 7th at 12 Noon Pacific [Worldclock]. The cards you open won’t carry over to your live game account, but prizes do. Participants in the free tournament receive 1 free Constructed Queue Entry Ticket and then pack prizes depending on record.

4 Wins – 10 Shattered Destiny booster packs
3 Wins – 6 Shattered Destiny booster packs
2 Wins – 3 Shattered Destiny booster packs
1 Win – 2 Shattered Destiny booster packs
0 Wins – 1 Shattered Destiny booster pack

Prizes will be distributed to your live accounts at 5 PM Pacific on Monday, February 9th. If you’re new to tournaments, you can learn about each format on our tournaments page.

Svenn
02-06-2015, 11:32 AM
You don't get to keep any of the PvE stuff. This is all just for testing.