PDA

View Full Version : Moon'airu too strong or everyone else too weak?

wolzarg
02-06-2015, 05:21 PM
So i have streaked every time until i encounter this guy. Every single time he breaks my streak with his just completely unmerciful assault. 12 power turn 3 followed by another 10 the turn after since i was forced to extinction or just die. I feel like his power is too high and its unfun but i definitely don't want to just breeze the whole thing either so I'm not really sure what to do. Any one have any opinions on this?

Aradon
02-06-2015, 06:03 PM
There were a couple that definitely felt more challenging than others, by a wide margin. I'd have to play against Moon'airu some more. He was on the stronger side, but I don't know how consistent it is at that power level. The other one that gives me trouble is Hero of Adamanth, since both times I ran into him, I was looking at turn 3 Den mother, and two turns later about four copies of her. I think his is a case of the percentage on his passive being too high (not 25%), but Moon'airu definitely packs a punch.

Kilo24
02-06-2015, 06:03 PM
I don't recall having a problem with him. He may have had a bad hand, as IIRC he took a bit to get troops out, but I did pretty well against him when I did fight him. I can see how he'd get nasty, though.

Keep in mind that with the current AI state of broken powers, no equipment, unplayed cards, and stupid moves that we should expect difficulty to be quite uneven from opponent to opponent. I did pretty well in my first playthrough with an Izydor + Filk Ape + Darkspire deck; lost one battle to War Bot because I got shard screwed and lost another one to Xarlox even though I had okay luck on my part.