PDA

View Full Version : Free Tournament Rescheduled

Shaqattaq
02-06-2015, 06:18 PM
by Phenteo

Weíve gathered a great amount of insight and information today, and we want to make some updates, introduce some fixes to the test server before we run the free tournament. We want to make sure that surface-level bugs donít prevent us from identifying deeper bugs in the tournament system during the test. As such, we need to delay the large-scale tournament test scheduled on Saturday, we donít have an immediate timeframe to release, but will let everyone know ASAP.

https://hextcg.com/free-tournament-rescheduled

Scammanator
02-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Does this mean that the test server may remain open longer than originally planned?

Rycajo
02-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Does this mean that the test server may remain open longer than originally planned?

Exactly - a delay in the tournament might mean a delay in closing the server or a plan to re-open the test server soon.

poizonous
02-06-2015, 06:48 PM
LOL I finally take off a saturday to attend an event and it gets rescheduled.... but on the other hand i fully understand that it had to be done so im not upset

GhundiPI
02-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Fully understandable, but when rescheduling please take other timezones also in to account. The previous time was very workable for at least most of the Americas and Europe, but a few hours later would make it after midnight in a large part of Europe. Maybe a second test weekend with the tournament? Which has the added bonus of another weekend Arena testing! :D

Ditsch
02-07-2015, 02:39 AM
Thank you i had now time tonight to play. :) So i might take part in the new time window.

jcalton
02-07-2015, 02:58 AM
For more information about the large-scale tournament test, the participation prize and winning prizes, visit here: HEX Update Arena Test Server (https://hextcg.com/hex-update-arena-test-server/)

Why does an update from Feb 6 refer us back to an outdated page from Jan 30? That seems weird.
Maybe if you added "Watch this page for changes" or something?

register50
02-07-2015, 08:43 AM
When about to be launched tournament? In February? In March?

Yoss
02-07-2015, 02:24 PM
When they say so.

israel.kendall
02-08-2015, 01:20 AM
You guys actually ninja tested the tourney a day early, then canceled the scheduled one.