PDA

View Full Version : Test Server Closure Time

Stok3d
02-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Any official word yet? I've been looking and haven't seen anything official as to the time today.

Mahes
02-07-2015, 09:24 AM
The Article said " Saturday, February 7th at 8PM Pacific. I assume that stands until further notice.

poizonous
02-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Well considering the Tournament was delayed until further notice I would safely assume the test server will be up till after that time

ThomasHunter
02-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Yeah,I'm hooked. They could release as is and I'd be darn happy. I had such a fun time Friday!

Chadatog
02-07-2015, 08:27 PM
The test servers haven't been up for me for the last few hours

YourOpponent
02-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Yeah,I'm hooked. They could release as is and I'd be darn happy. I had such a fun time Friday!

Not me I'd be very unhappy if they went ahead and released the arena. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed playing it when the servers weren't stressed, but until the server can better handle the stress and more of the equipment gets fixed it would be a very bad idea to release it into Ninja Beta...since that would have a larger amount of the player base and cause even more people to be unhappy at their first taste of PvE (which I thought was pretty good) due to how buggy it is.