PDA

View Full Version : Equipment

poizonous
02-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Can I ask the reasoning for not making us use all equipment? Seems like that is a ton of testing that is getting passed up on

Zophie
02-13-2015, 02:33 AM
Yeah I noticed that too, is that on purpose? I havent heard. I haven't gotten much of a chance to try any of the equipment yet

Xavon
02-13-2015, 07:39 AM
I notice the equipment list is much smaller than it was the last time.

And I wish we at least had our KS equips, we already own those, so i don't know why they were removed.

Yoss
02-13-2015, 11:02 AM
They removed all the ones that aren't ready.

RDarkfire
02-13-2015, 11:06 AM
I think what we're really talking about is just not auto-granting us all equipment that's actually available in the game (that are ready), like they did last time. Unless you're saying only those 6 pcs. of equipment in our inventory now are the only ones that are ready...

Zophie
02-13-2015, 12:52 PM
I think what we're really talking about is just not auto-granting us all equipment that's actually available in the game (that are ready), like they did last time. Unless you're saying only those 6 pcs. of equipment in our inventory now are the only ones that are ready...

Right, I thought we could use equipment on the test server that we didn't have in our collection, but it won't let me add any of them. I only have the 6 in my collection to pick from. Maybe that's on purpose but haven't heard any confirmation yet.

Phenteo
02-13-2015, 01:01 PM
By not auto-granting all equipment, it allows us to see the rate in which you are able to gain equipment and the exponential growth once you obtain a fair amount.

Zophie
02-13-2015, 01:03 PM
By not auto-granting all equipment, it allows us to see the rate in which you are able to gain equipment and the exponential growth once you obtain a fair amount.

No problem, good to know Phenteo, thanks!

Phenteo
02-13-2015, 01:09 PM
No problem, good to know Phenteo, thanks!
Thank your for helping us test the Arena and equipment!

poizonous
02-13-2015, 03:33 PM

Hey a logical explanation, thanks.

Kami
02-13-2015, 08:24 PM

That doesn't really work in this case though.

There are game-breaking bugs that slow down progression significantly.

For example, Eurig's game loop. Any data you obtain in regards to the rate of which players progress will be skewed.

Aradon
02-13-2015, 08:32 PM
I'd also add that over such a short duration, there's going to be very marginal progression speed increase. I've been playing about 4 hours today, haven't lost a game yet. I'm up to about 10 pieces of equipment, counting the ones I started with. None of them were relevant to me improving my deck, so I haven't been picking up speed at all. I doubt I'll get much at all this weekend for decks I want to run.

I don't mind, but I think the time frame isn't going to give you much data.