PDA

View Full Version : New Test Server issues

desenquisse
02-13-2015, 05:22 AM
Hey,

I've been trying the arena all morning, and it seems that overall the new iteration of the test server is far less stable than the previous one. I basically have to manually quit and restart the game once every two matches because the AI gets stuck and just stops playing mid-game. To make matters worse, the "restore ongoing game" feature of the first test server iteration (which was a nice) has disappeared from this one. Whenever I have to quit a game because the AI is stuck, when I log back in my only option is to use the "Frost Ring Arena" button which leads me to challenge opponent screen, and will then usually trigger the "stuck at the pre-coin toss screen" bug I mentioned in another thread.

SirGregory
02-13-2015, 05:34 AM
I haven't had the Ai sticking issue during games this morning, but I have also had the stuck just before the coin toss bug.

Another issue I have run into is when starting a new Arena I only get 1 deck choice, whichever deck is open when I go to the Card Manager. The drop down box for deck selection only shows the one deck even though I have multiple deck saved.