PDA

View Full Version : Moon'ariu too OP

Samaron
02-13-2015, 11:07 AM
The Topic say it.
I have test it against him, but it gives NO way to defete him, he play 1k bunnys and it is not defeatable with normal playable decks ... come moon'ariu so on live i leave this game permanently.
This AI is NOT an Boss and have Power like bosses ... this champion ability have too low charges ... other Champions with similar have charges with 6 or higher ...
Change it please ...

I have fight 5 Times against him and never win.
This Ability need 2 different thersholds but in this deck from him have this thersholds so fast that it is not problem for moon'ariu.

Yoss
02-13-2015, 11:13 AM
I haven't played him, but it sounds awesome. Please do NOT nerf it!

Kilo24
02-13-2015, 12:07 PM
I beat him first try with a "normal playable deck" with half of my equipment not working. Can't really say I agree with the OP.

Saeijou
02-13-2015, 12:13 PM
i lost to him as well due to shardscrew... but haven't seen anything op

Samaron
02-13-2015, 12:56 PM
PvE is for paying and no paying gamer, a gamer with only starter can't defete moon'ariu.

malloc31
02-13-2015, 01:09 PM
only tier one of the arena should be beatable with a starter deck

Aradon
02-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Moon'airu is strong, but not unbeatable. I agree that he's above the curve compared to the rest of the matches, but I also suspect that the AI is better at playing his deck than it is at other decks, so that's a large part of it. When it comes down to it, you need to either accept that you'll have a hard time against his deck, or modify your deck specifically to address his challenges. Namely, adding in board wipes or excessive removal.

And yes, a starter should not be able to defeat every match in the Arena regularly. It will need to adjust and upgrade to defeat the more challenging matches. So far, I haven't observed Moon'airu in the starting tier.

Aevric
02-13-2015, 05:11 PM
I beat him quite easily with a mono Diamond deck and zero equipment.
It was one of the January VIP constructed decks (by Wrinklestick)... it's a really fun deck.

wolzarg
02-13-2015, 05:17 PM
He is the hardest non boss hands down and i agree that he is too strong. Make him a boss and i have no problem with it but as a non boss its discouraging especially since he is at least twice as hard to beat as the grand concubunny her self which is supposedly a boss.

Samaron
02-13-2015, 06:24 PM
He is the hardest non boss hands down and i agree that he is too strong. Make him a boss and i have no problem with it but as a non boss its discouraging especially since he is at least twice as hard to beat as the grand concubunny her self which is supposedly a boss.

that is my wish too ...

EDIT: I play one mono ruby dmg spamdeck ...

Yoss
02-13-2015, 06:30 PM
The only Tier that should ever get nerfs is Tier 1. The others should be solid and difficult.

wolzarg
02-13-2015, 08:08 PM
The only Tier that should ever get nerfs is Tier 1. The others should be solid and difficult.

Again not saying he should be nerfed saying he should be a boss.

WWKnight
02-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Beat ti first try on turn 5 without taking any damage.

Not really sure what the drama is. (mono wild ramp deck)

wolzarg
02-14-2015, 05:53 AM
Beat ti first try on turn 5 without taking any damage.

Not really sure what the drama is. (mono wild ramp deck)
Lovely pointless post thanks for adding nothing.

By that logic Eurig is fine because i beat him turn 4 and lost no life.

Xavon
02-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Mooney is a wimp. I wiped him out easily with both my Shin'hare and Raptor decks. My inspire deck hasn't faced him yet.

Personally I think the guy who gives all non fliers a -1 attack is much more cheap.

jurasico
02-14-2015, 10:18 AM
The deck is solid even when IA play it really bad...

Stok3d
02-14-2015, 12:04 PM
only tier one of the arena should be beatable with a starter deck

/agree

WWKnight
02-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Lovely pointless post thanks for adding nothing.

By that logic Eurig is fine because i beat him turn 4 and lost no life.

It adds that not everyone has the same problems, and its all about deck composition, and if its too hard and makes you ragequit, perhaps try another strategy?