PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Building Arena

Shaqattaq
02-13-2015, 04:50 PM
by Shaqattaq

While you take a break from your battles, R&D’s Ryan Sutherland looks back on his first big task on the HEX team—the creation of the Arena decks.

https://hextcg.com/hex-update-building-arena/

Zophie
02-13-2015, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the update, great to hear insight on the Arena dev process from Ryan, well done!

jcalton
02-13-2015, 08:52 PM
"VIP Next Weekend
If you missed out on your chance to win alternate art Goremaster and Succulent Cluckadon last month, next weekend is your chance! "

Please always include dates.
What constitutes "next weekend" or "next Saturday" is ambiguous in English. It's especially bad since you can't control when people will be reading that update.

Xenavire
02-13-2015, 10:26 PM
"VIP Next Weekend
If you missed out on your chance to win alternate art Goremaster and Succulent Cluckadon last month, next weekend is your chance! "

Please always include dates.
What constitutes "next weekend" or "next Saturday" is ambiguous in English. It's especially bad since you can't control when people will be reading that update.

It isn't ambiguous. Regardless, +1 for clear date/times, because it prevents confusion.

Chocmaw
02-15-2015, 05:06 AM
Really cool write up Ryan. Major props to you and Jason Zila (Jayzilla - Wild Rare Dinosaur 6/6 for 5, 4W Threshold, Skyguard?) for all the arena decks. I enjoy playing against the themes and feel like the Arena's going to soak up at least 30-40 hours over multiple playthroughs once the AI is up to scratch. I think my fave so far is the Wild Root Dancer Plant deck :) The Hero of Adamanth is pretty bonkers.

Cheers,

Chocmaw