PDA

View Full Version : Chat not working?

Lukezors
02-14-2015, 07:56 AM
Not sure if test server is just dead right now, but I'm not seeing anything in chat. The box where I enter my text is also very dark and I can't really see what I'm typing.

Unrelated note but does anyone know when can we start signing up for the tourney?

Shivdaddy
02-14-2015, 10:28 AM
I have same issue and question.

Morgant
02-14-2015, 10:32 AM
The only way I'm able to enter text into chat at all is with "/" then typing. Enter, clicking etc. do not allow me to enter text in the chat window. Otherwise, I'm encountering the same issue and am also curious about where or how we register for the sealed deck. It does not appear in the tournament window.

edit: repairing install at least let me enter text normally (i.e. by hitting enter or clicking the chat icon), although it's still low opacity and barely visible in the text editing window. Messages still don't appear in the chat window when sent though.

Kami
02-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I've done multiple repair installs. Chat still doesn't work.

It's been like that since the last patch.

ghulzen
02-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Is chat working for anyone? Sitting in the tourney queue and worried about not seeing any needed notifications.

Zophie
02-14-2015, 12:05 PM
I noticed that yesterday it wasn't working as well, just logged in and still not working

Phenteo
02-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Chat is turned off right now it seems.