PDA

View Full Version : Tournament issues

Halsey
02-14-2015, 06:56 PM
Not sure if this would go best here or in the bug reporting forum.

I got into tournament 642-121.

Deckbuilding and first match went well, I lost but the tournament seemed to function just fine.

Second match my opponent timed out, at one point here I thought it was me losing connection, so I exited and rejoined, again went as I would expect, and I won do to opponent timing out.

Third match, first game went fine, I even won. Sideboarding showed me an empty ui screen with the timer counting down, no cards in either the deck or the reserves, no champion. I tried just clicking save and continue at one point to see if I could go forward with the same deck, no luck. Once the time ran down it started the second game. At first I thought it had just left me my default deck, and figured good enough. Then part way through the match I tried to use my champion to give a troop flight, and noticed my champion had been swapped out, I had started out with Feather Drifting Downriver (sapphire, 4 charges to grant flight), I now had Palamedes, The Righteous, (Diamond, 4 charges for +1/+1). That made a mess of game two I may have lost even with the charge power I was expecting, but it certainly would have played differently. Sideboard between games 2 and 3 was a repeat, no cards showing had to wait for the timer to run down. Game 3 still playing Palamedes, The Righteous, other than the champion being wrong the games played out normally, and I managed to win game 3 as well.

Fourth match, I'm looking forward to having Feather Drifting Downriver back, no such luck as the game screen load I see Palamedes, sitting there. At this point I'm basically thinking, okay at least I get to play. I click to select draw first, and get the defeat screen. Repeat of sideboard problems, again followed by a defeat as soon as I choose to draw first. I'm thinking perhaps the server lost my deck completely.

Anyway, hope that information helps some. I'll email in my log file in a bit, want to wait for the tournament to end first. Hopefully it will still be useful even though I restarteed the client in the second match.

TOOT
02-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Had the same problem in round 4 of the free sealed (110 player one).

First game was fine, and then my champion got switched from Lionel Flynn to Palamedes, and got errors when trying to save the deck inbetween games 1 and 2.

Frustrating to have it cost me the match as I won the first game then lost game 2 because of it.

Halsey
02-14-2015, 07:43 PM
That would be the same one.

Edswor
02-15-2015, 01:35 AM
Same problem here in the second round.

The first one happen something similar in the sideboard but when I get into the game, I had Palamedes and my deck, but in the second round: instant defeat -> empty sideborading -> instant defeat.