PDA

View Full Version : Alucard's Hextravaganza (2/22/14)

Alucard
02-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Hello Hexers and Fellow Clampions!

Alucard here again. I have a very exciting announcement! Thanks to all the positive feedback that I have received over the last month, I have decided to make Hextravaganza an exciting monthly event! Below, you'll find information for February's Hextravaganza:

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel (www.twitch.tv/Alucard2004)
When: Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 12 PM EST / 9 AM PST / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 9 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel this Sunday, February 22, 2015 starting at 12pm EST / 9 am PST / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing in the VIP Sealed, playing some drafts and really just enjoying the company of everyone who comes by and hangs out! :)

As I always say, Hex has the greatest community of any game I have ever played or seen. So I want to give back to the community by doing some crazy awesome giveaways - and we'll be doing this every single month! Giveaways will include Draft Ticket Codes, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, and more.

Some of these giveaways will be for my Twitch VIP Members only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter, so I highly recommend you come by my stream this week to earn them! You can also buy into VIP status on my channel using these Alucoins. I'll definitely be giving out lots of Alucoins this week! Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now!

A Playset of a Chase Rare is going to be given out every single hour. Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
- 1 Giveaway for My Twitch VIP Members

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- 2 Copies of Monsuun
- Thematic Legendaries Across Both Set 1 and 2 - What could they be?
- AA Genesis Pool Naiad
- Set 2 Primal Pack
- Playset of Azurefate Sorceress

There's more, but we'll wait til go time to reveal the fun! Hope to see you all there!

-Alucard

Sithos
02-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Super psyched & hyped for this! Should be a blast but it always is with Alucard2004.

NOBLERoostasaur
02-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Clampions assemble!

Assassine
02-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Im skipping my D&D-Session for this, it better be good :p

Alucard
02-17-2015, 07:38 AM
Im skipping my D&D-Session for this, it better be good :p

Oh man, cancelled the D&Ds! It'll be great to have you there Toma! There's some pretty incredible prizes lined up! :)

ossuary
02-19-2015, 08:56 PM
I will be there if I can... if not, I will aluFlip!

NOBLEStarshield
02-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Clampion 4 lyf

Alucard
02-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Clampions assemble!

Clampion 4 lyf

Clams will rise!

I will be there if I can... if not, I will aluFlip!

Osssuuuuarryyyyyyyy! Hope you can make it! :) Don't aluFlip! aluClam!