PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Experiences

Avaian
02-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Just got Prosperity Challenge while facing War Bot, I just wanted to share the pain.

Any other interesting Challenge/champion combos people want to share?

Edit wrong forum

Scammanator
02-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Getting the Ivory Pawn challenge against Emberspire Witch is always disheartening. :)

funktion
02-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Moved to appropriate forum.

wolzarg
02-26-2015, 10:49 PM
I seriously disagree with having random challenges for boss fights. They are already hard enough and some challenges just make them flat out stupid. Is this working as intended or is it a mistake that challenges can appear in boss fights?

Kurasa
02-26-2015, 10:59 PM
That's a good question, Wolzarg. I got the challenge that adds Booby Traps into both decks up against Eurig (which was hilarious because I happened to be playing mill). Then the first fight in the next tier I got another challenge, and the buff from that overwrote the one I got from Eurig. Seems like unless you have a defeat to clear there's no benefit to beating a challenge in a boss fight since you'll almost certainly run into another one before you reach the next boss.

israel.kendall
03-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Yeah it gives you 2 challenge buffs on the next boss though.

redman2112
03-05-2015, 02:54 AM
I've had double buffs while facing bosses before, they were both Arena Brawlers and King Gabriel didn't play a troop till turn 3, easiest boss fight I've ever had.