PDA

View Full Version : Good Character combos?

Vaughnilla619
02-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Now that we have the characters tier list going I thought we could put up some good out of the norm character combos. We all know that combos like hawkman and lex luther work (Characters that have the same bonus ie heroes / villian cards etc etc.

But lets see if anyone has any suprisingly good combos.

I just recently tried out the team of Aquaman and Bane. My thought here was just trying to go for a super fast early game where i could buy a kick turn 1 and on turn 2 be able to buy almost anything in the lineup.

Example.

I draw 4 power first turn, buy a kick and put it on top of my deck. 2nd turn i draw a kick, 3 punches, and 1 vulnerability... I destroy the kick which nets me 7 power and i buy Demon Etrigan. Turn 3 i draw the deamon and 3 punches which buys me the white lantern power battery. And on turn 5 or 6, power armor is out and i buy that too.

Now i know those cards will probably not always be out there but this duo lets you get them if they do happen to appear.

midnight_rider
02-26-2015, 12:55 AM
I've been playing a bunch of 2 Super Hero games lately. At first we just went totally random, dealing two per player. It was fun to see if we could find combos we didn't think of. Now we deal out 3 per player and pick two. My last game I rolled with Green Arrow and Constantine. Buying the discount villains and destroying them for better cards worked pretty well. I lost, but it was close. If only I had a chance to get Aquaman 's Trident...

vbui0803
02-26-2015, 06:44 PM
From my experiences.. These are probably obvious ones, but I seen combos such as Nightwing and Batman (my little brother uses this one), I have used Superman and Starfire, I feel Green Lantern and Animal Man would be good combo to... Also I feel Martian Manhunter would work well with Hawkman and Black Canary. And Cyborg could work well with superman or Black Adam perhaps? Also Cyborg could work with Nightwing/Batman maybe? One of my favorite combos is Flash & Superman since they are my 2 favorite heroes haha, but that's just my opinion.

MStreva89
02-27-2015, 08:14 AM
There are countless strong synergies, but it depends on whether or not you use all the Characters available or just one set at a time or if you don't include Rivals and Crisis mode Characers, etc.

My favorite with the launch of Crisis 2 is White Lantern Deadman and Harley Quinn. I think it's just too damn powerful in a 1v1 setting.