PDA

View Full Version : New Five Shards Post: Test Server Frost Ring Arena Commentary

Mokog
02-26-2015, 04:30 PM
Howdy Hexers,

A perfect reason to start making more videos is great Hex content! Let us start looking at the arena!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBRHVc3-9Q

Mokog

CZE_Ty
02-27-2015, 02:46 AM
Really cool video Mokog. I really appreciate the praises you had for the arena experience and also enjoyed hearing your suggestions. The dialogue trees are actually part of the dungeon experience, so hopefully that will give you some satisfaction in the future. :)

KingGabriel
02-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Really cool video Mokog. I really appreciate the praises you had for the arena experience and also enjoyed hearing your suggestions. The dialogue trees are actually part of the dungeon experience, so hopefully that will give you some satisfaction in the future. :)
Eh, it's no veteran gladiator AA ;p

Mokog
02-28-2015, 10:24 PM

I have ruthlessly high expectations of the team. That's what you get for making my favorite TCG.

KingGabriel
03-01-2015, 01:01 AM
I have ruthlessly high expectations of the team. That's what you get for making my favorite TCG.
How dare they!

Mokog
03-01-2015, 09:25 AM
How dare they!

I can't wait to see what we get in March for the live roll out. Hex does like to surprise us when they can.