View Full Version : Informational: Perfect on Tier 2 / 3 / 4 rewards

silverlocke
02-27-2015, 03:36 PM
If you were curious, I got super lucky and

1) Went 1st nearly every match
2) Didn't have to fight Moonairu
3) Didn't get flood/shardless draws.
4) Didn't have impossible challenges/combos
5) Still didn't manage to get perfect on T1 due to super play by the boss in the first matchup.

Audens
02-28-2015, 12:59 AM
I had some luck as well (including not actually have to face the fourth tier boss, due to server issues) and got perfect on all four tiers. The perfect rewards were:

1) Legionnaire of Adamanth (Uncommon) (Tier 1 Perfect vs. Eternal Guardian)
2) Thistlecloak (Uncommon) (Tier 2 Perfect vs. King Gabriel)
3) A bugged uncommon item (Uncommon) (Tier 3 Perfect vs. Uzume)
4) Xocoy's Double-Bladed Axe (Legendary) (Tier 4 Perfect vs. Princess Cory)
5) Frost Ring Arena Perfect Sleeves

Getting the bonuses in Tiers 2-4 got me a common item (bugged), a rare card (VB1311), and a legendary equipment (Claw-Toed Kickers).

Axle
02-28-2015, 06:38 AM
So..from the drops I've seen, are Legendary PVE cards are actually pretty rare? That's nice for people who want to grind arena I suppose.

Fred
02-28-2015, 01:04 PM
So..from the drops I've seen, are Legendary PVE cards are actually pretty rare? That's nice for people who want to grind arena I suppose.

What will encourage/force grinding IMO is the gold drop rate. 20-0 record... 20 sacks of gold, and only 7500 gold as a reward. You need to clear the Arena several times to be able to spin a single legendary chest. With the amount of chests currently sitting in people's inventory, it's going to take a whole lot of grinding to manage to spin them all.

nicosharp
02-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Drops are tied to drop/loot tables. Based on how you finish, I'm sure you get a higher percentage chance to hit high end loot with perfect tier bonuses than you would with just a boss clear. The loot in the tables are potentially unique to the boss of each tier, or specifically tied to the tier itself.

Audens
02-28-2015, 11:19 PM
What will encourage/force grinding IMO is the gold drop rate. 20-0 record... 20 sacks of gold, and only 7500 gold as a reward. You need to clear the Arena several times to be able to spin a single legendary chest. With the amount of chests currently sitting in people's inventory, it's going to take a whole lot of grinding to manage to spin them all.

I got 15,100 gold from a 20-0 record and 20 sacks, so it sounds like there might be a lot of variation.

israel.kendall
03-06-2015, 03:32 PM
I did a couple of perfect runs (without skipping tier) and was in the 7k gold range on them.