PDA

View Full Version : Is Arena 'PvE' or something else? Kickstarter rewards applicable?

silverlocke
02-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Should the guild leaders etc expect to have active rewards in Arena? If not, why not?

ossuary
02-28-2015, 11:24 AM
The Arena is the first piece of PVE, but the entire PVE structure is not ready to go yet. There is no XP, there is no character advancement, there are no quests, there is no crafting. None of those pieces are done yet. As such, you probably shouldn't expect any of the PVE-specific Kickstarter stuff to be ready yet either, unless CZE specifically announces that it's being released. Assume the bare minimum for the time being (Arena functionality, Arena rewards, whatever drops from the Arena will work for PVE decks), until we're told otherwise.

Note: as always, this is my opinion, I do not have any inside information. It's just generally good advice to follow. If you get more than you expect, then it's a pleasant surprise. :)

silverlocke
02-28-2015, 11:36 AM
TBH if whatever drops in arena (equip) actually all does work for PvE I'll be pleased enough ; )

silverlocke
03-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Actually, thinking about it, these are the PVE rewards from KS that aren't tied to pve cards/equipment/mercenaries/crafting:

https://hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

Raid Leader
• +1 Card in Opening Hands in Raids for Life

Guild Master
• +10% PvE Experience for ALL Members of the Guild Master’s Guild for Life

Dungeon Crawler
• +100% Extra Loot Drop from Dungeon Bosses for Life

The Raid Leader and Dungeon Crawler tiers could be implemented I would imagine. Cards/Mercs etc aren't leveling up so no experience bonus yet to implement.

RobHaven
03-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Raid Leader's bonus applies only to raids. I don't expect to see those for a very, very long time. :(