PDA

View Full Version : Had the worst luck last night

vbui0803
03-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Me and my little brother really enjoy the DC deck builder. We played 2 games of Forever Evil last night, and I just could not catch a break with the Flash superhero card. Both games my little brother was Black Adam, while I was Harley Quinn in the first one then Black Manta in the second game. The first game I was able to buy the Flash first then Shazam came out... I did not have any other cards that fit his first appearance attack so I had to put my just obtained Flash superhero on the bottom of the main deck -__- Thankfully I won that 1st game still. The next game with Black Manta I was able to buy the flash first again, and the next superhero to show up was Green Lantern... And the Flash was only hero I had in my discard pile and and I had none in my hand so he was gone yet again -_______- I lost the second game... But it was so painful last night haha... I could not believe I lost the Flash (my favorite superhero :P) twice in one night. Lesson to be learned, be more prepared for first apperance attacks...

midnight_rider
03-07-2015, 12:07 PM
There has been a few times Nekron randomly hit my Super Villains in hand. You just roll your eyes and grrrr...

IAmTheGreat
03-07-2015, 02:12 PM
The best is when you discard down to two super villains and Amazo/Brainiac flip up.

vbui0803
03-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Those are both horrible situations. Those situations happens, it just makes me cringe when I have to do that stuff. Another one that is bad is Back Manta top deck a supervillain, or He'l with all punches and a supervillain.

destroth
03-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Always happen in my game, as we mix the deck and have 5 super heroes and 7 super Villians, we play with 12 supers .... And Wonder Woman kills supervillian , green lantern kill heroes, trigon can end up killing them too , anti monitor have the possibly to force them to the line up, it happen quite frequent haha

LRoq617
03-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Always happen in my game, as we mix the deck and have 5 super heroes and 7 super Villians, we play with 12 supers .... And Wonder Woman kills supervillian , green lantern kill heroes, trigon can end up killing them too , anti monitor have the possibly to force them to the line up, it happen quite frequent haha

Super-Villain First Appearances can't force Super-Villains or Super Heroes back into the Lineup, because they were never bought/gained from that zone to begin with. See: The Anti-Monitor, Impossible Sinestro, Impossible Amazo.

Matt_Hyra
03-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Super-Villain First Appearances can't force Super-Villains or Super Heroes back into the Lineup, because they were never bought/gained from that zone to begin with. See: The Anti-Monitor, Impossible Sinestro, Impossible Amazo.

Not true.
They don't have to have come from the Line-Up to be placed into the Line-Up. Kicks can also be added to the Line-Up in such ways.

Arrojacast
01-29-2016, 09:17 PM
Wanted a quick clarification regarding said eater of reality, specifically the impossible mode version for crisis solo play. I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't find where. In the rules, it says that in solo play he has the text "Ongoing, add the top card of the main deck to the line up." And I was wondering when that triggered, because it can't vary well be an instant lose (or can it? I wondered if it wasn't a misprint, and it was your guys' way of telling us that no one super hero can hope to stop anti-monitor alone, and that to truly save the 52 earths from chaos, we had to work together....) I kinda assumed that it was at the start of the turn, but some confirmation would be nice.