PDA

View Full Version : Uruunaz Sleeve

israel.kendall
03-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Looking in my sleeves on the test server and I have Uruunaz sleeve. Does everyone have this or have I done something unknowingly to acquire it? I should pay closer attention.

Xenavire
03-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Looking in my sleeves on the test server and I have Uruunaz sleeve. Does everyone have this or have I done something unknowingly to acquire it? I should pay closer attention.

My guess, not knowing anything for certain, is a hidden boss.

israel.kendall
03-08-2015, 10:59 AM
My guess, not knowing anything for certain, is a hidden boss.

I did fight vs Uruunaz once in arena but he kicked the crap out of me. Would be a shame if the sleeves are given out for losing vs him lol

KingGabriel
03-08-2015, 11:29 AM
If you were paying attention during one of the arena streams, you would know the listed ways to get those four sleeves. :P

Miyordon
03-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Mind sharing that info King? I did not watch the streams

KingGabriel
03-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Mind sharing that info King? I did not watch the streams
First clear/ secret boss(most likely uruu)/ perfect clear/ just participation, if I remember rightly. Might be a reddit thread with a transcript if memory serves correctly.

israel.kendall
03-08-2015, 12:13 PM
If you were paying attention during one of the arena streams, you would know the listed ways to get those four sleeves. :P

What four sleeves? I was just talking about Uruunaz sleeve. What other three, and how do you get them?

I am not sure how I got the Uruunaz ones, but did do a couple of perfect arena runs. Never did beat Uruunaz though.

KingGabriel
03-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Er, I have all four of the arena sleeves on my test server account. Also, scroll up.

israel.kendall
03-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Er, I have all four of the arena sleeves on my test server account. Also, scroll up.

I scrolled up, you basically said, nothing concrete whatsoever, zero. lol

I have 4 sleeves, one of them is the new default, one says frost ring sleeve, one frost ring perfect sleeve, and one uruunaz.

KingGabriel
03-08-2015, 12:32 PM
I scrolled up, you basically said, nothing concrete whatsoever, zero. lol

I have 4 sleeves, one of them is the new default, one says frost ring sleeve, one frost ring perfect sleeve, and one uruunaz.
Seeing as you're being pedantic here, I will be too -

I did fight vs Uruunaz once in arena but he kicked the crap out of me. Would be a shame if the sleeves are given out for losing vs him lol
You said sleeves. plural, so I assumed you knew of the others. Not sure what you mean by concrete, I'm too lazy to find the thread if that's what you mean.

israel.kendall
03-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Seeing as you're being pedantic here, I will be too -

You said sleeves. plural, so I assumed you knew of the others. Not sure what you mean by concrete, I'm too lazy to find the thread if that's what you mean.

You said "secret boss most likely uruunaz", that is what I meant by not concrete lol. I'm trying to figure out the concrete details of how the Uruunaz sleeves were acquired. It could be that I faced Uruunaz and got the sleeves for that even though I lost. Or it could be that I faced Uruunaz and completed the arena run successfully regardless of the Uruunaz loss. Or it could be that you have to beat Uruunaz and it was a bug that I got the sleeves.

And when I say sleeves plural, well there are 60 cards in my deck, each with a sleeve, so I would think pluralization is ok lol

Jonesy
03-09-2015, 04:00 PM
No no, Urunaaz gives out one sleeve for a win, you must beat him 40 times to use the sleeves in limited, 60 for constructed, and 75/150 for jank bot!

Maybe you got alt art sleeves of Urunaaz taunting you since you lost.

magic1313
03-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Ok, enough of this.

There are 4 sleeves that were granted to everybody for the stress test tourny,

How to unlock normally
1. Default sleeve (everyone)
2. Arena Sleeve (Complete Arena)
3. Perfect Arena Sleeve (Beat Arena with all Perfect Tiers)
4. Uruunaz Sleeve (Beat Uruunaz)

Again, it seems like they gave the sleeves to everyone for the tourny so the answer is you did not do anything to unlock the sleeve.

EntropyBall
03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Ok, enough of this.

How to unlock normally

Again, it seems like they gave the sleeves to everyone for the tourny so the answer is you did not do anything to unlock the sleeve.

I'm glad we got 13 posts in before someone posted something helpful. Would've been sad to miss out on all that suspense.

israel.kendall
03-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Ok, enough of this.

How to unlock normally

Oh wow thanks, exactly the info I needed! +10 internets to you and -7 Baby Yeti's to KG

magic1313
03-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Oh wow thanks, exactly the info I needed! +10 internets to you and -7 Baby Yeti's to KG

KG loves baby yetis

israel.kendall
03-09-2015, 09:00 PM
KG loves baby yetis

and now he has 7 less of them mwuahaha

vickrpg
03-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Ok, enough of this.

How to unlock normally

I'm glad we got 13 posts in before someone posted something helpful. Would've been sad to miss out on all that suspense.
Uh... is everyone putting KG on ignore?

1)First clear/ 2)secret boss(most likely uruu)/ 3)perfect clear/ 4) just participation, if I remember rightly. Might be a reddit thread with a transcript if memory serves correctly.
Or is this post illegible without numbers?

Cyandrel
03-10-2015, 07:04 AM
Uh... is everyone putting KG on ignore??

Well not everyone.

KingGabriel
03-10-2015, 09:27 AM

I'm not sure, no-one seems to be reading any of the previous forum pages before commenting recently. It's a worrying trend.

israel.kendall
03-10-2015, 09:33 AM

I got the Uruunaz sleeves without beating uruunaz, so the post was not clear about how to get the sleeves. The later post by magic1313 was a clear and exact answer.

KingGabriel
03-10-2015, 09:38 AM
I got the Uruunaz sleeves without beating uruunaz, so the post was not clear about how to get the sleeves. The later post by magic1313 was a clear and exact answer.
Actually no, that "extra" info is misleading in that A: not everyone got them and B: there's no way of knowing that was the reasoning from what I can see. It's not hard to jump to the conclusion that you were just granted them, its not like I unlocked my 555kp or +4 of every card by doing anything on the PTR.
Cmon Torture, I really need those 50 points so I can start catching up with NOBLERoostasaur. I really want that speedboat.

vickrpg
03-10-2015, 10:14 AM
I never fought urunaaz and I had the sleeves in the test server. pretty sure everyone just got them

israel.kendall
03-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Actually no, that "extra" info is misleading in that A: not everyone got them and B: there's no way of knowing that was the reasoning from what I can see. It's not hard to jump to the conclusion that you were just granted them, its not like I unlocked my 555kp or +4 of every card by doing anything on the PTR.
Cmon Torture, I really need those 50 points so I can start catching up with NOBLERoostasaur. I really want that speedboat.

You want the speedboat? well I want the Broski pipe!

I am not saying your posts are not appreciated, they are appreciated. But I think I was more confused than you realized.

ShadowIronblood
03-10-2015, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure, no-one seems to be reading any of the previous forum pages before commenting recently. It's a worrying trend.

that or the rose lion and princess are just distracting them KG...

KingGabriel
03-10-2015, 05:39 PM
that or the rose lion and princess are just distracting them KG...
Well, I'm a very distractin... QUICK, LOOK OVER THERE! *points*

EntropyBall
03-10-2015, 06:06 PM

My apologies, while magic's post was more helpful for me, I honestly didn't realize that KG had put more or less the same info in that other post, likely due to formatting. Quickly scanning the thread, I read that post as 'here are a few ways you might have gotten that sleeve' and I thought several of the other posts were people being almost intentionally unhelpful. I mean, saying "If you were paying attention during one of the arena streams, you would know the listed ways to get those four sleeves. :P" just seemed like you knew the answer to his question but were instead taunting him.

Gwaer
03-12-2015, 07:18 AM
It's honestly fine to ignore Gabe, it's not a real person. And it's first post was definitely taunting, making the guy ask for info a second time instead of just answering the question the first time. -50 pts imo.

KingGabriel
03-12-2015, 02:01 PM
It's honestly fine to ignore Gabe, it's not a real person. And it's first post was definitely taunting, making the guy ask for info a second time instead of just answering the question the first time. -50 pts imo.
ERROR_CODE_3994 Kg.B0T does not understand USER_Gwaer's lack of humor. Outputting bug log...
:Battle Beetle
:Time Bot
:LOG COMPLETE