PDA

View Full Version : Crossover pack 3... now with time travel!

midnight_rider
03-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Yep, I'm excited about this.

Game description from the publisher:

A legion of young guns from the DC Universe are ready for their time in the spotlight! In DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Crossover Pack 3 – Legion of Super-Heroes, play as a founding member of the Legion of Super-Heroes: Lightining Lad, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and more! Take on Super-Villains like Time Trapper, Emerald Empress, Persuader, and many others. Find interesting new Heroes, Villains, Equipment, Super Powers, and Locations in this set as well.
This set features an exciting new keyword called "Time Travel", and every card in this set has it. A Time Travel card can be played while in the Line-Up or on the Super-Villain stack at the cost of discarding a card from hand...but then you can't buy or gain that card! Time Travel creates a lot of new and interesting decisions for players to make each turn.
DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Crossover Pack 3 – Legion of Super-Heroes can be used with any standalone DC Comics Deck-Building Game, replacing the Super-Heroes and Super-Villains from that set with the ones in this crossover pack.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/174551/dc-comics-deck-building-game-crossover-pack-3-legi

AaronH
03-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Looking forward to all these new cards for DC, but at the same time I kind of wish they'd slow down a bit until they release a decent way to carry them all. Once the Teen Titans set comes out, I'm going to be completely out of room in the box I'm using.

Wouldn't be so bad if they used smaller, more portable boxes. The inserts they use a a massive waste of space and don't take into account sleeved cards.

theLyght4
03-18-2015, 08:30 AM
I didn't get Heroes Unite yet, but the Forever Evil box can accommodate a whole other set,.. I imagine they'll address that by the time Teen Titans comes out. Hopefully. And yeah,.. more space please!

Arrojacast
03-31-2015, 10:41 AM
Big Geeky box, DC deck-building edition. 'Nuff said.

Xarinth
03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
http://www.thebrokentoken.com/crypto-deck-building-organizer/

This is what I use. I have DC1, DC:HU, Cris1, Promos in first box (and room for Teen Titans). Second box I have FE, Cris2, BvJ, CrOv1, and room for 2 more sets of several crossover and Vs and crisis sets. Also great for the LoTR games (entire LoTR series fits in a box).

FuriousMILK
03-31-2015, 09:15 PM
http://www.thebrokentoken.com/crypto-deck-building-organizer/

This is what I use. I have DC1, DC:HU, Cris1, Promos in first box (and room for Teen Titans). Second box I have FE, Cris2, BvJ, CrOv1, and room for 2 more sets of several crossover and Vs and crisis sets. Also great for the LoTR games (entire LoTR series fits in a box).

I admit to not having read the whole topic, but I too have Broken Token's organizer. I've had no issues with it, I really like it. I've fit in Street Fighter, Heroes Unite, Base Set and Crisis 2. I've also got some D20s stored beneath the heroes. It's a really nice accessory.

BenJazz
04-01-2015, 07:10 AM
I have been eyeing the Broken Token organizer for a while now... I think it's a great product but I do wish everything could fit in a single box (even if that box is larger that the DC boxes). If someone did come out with a "Big Geeky Box" for DC I would buy it in a heart beat. I know Cryptozoic announced that it will be creating some DC licensed products outside the realm of just the card games and trading cards so I hope this is on the list. Would be cool also if it came with some new promos as well... just a thought.

midnight_rider
04-01-2015, 12:52 PM
So yeah... I love the idea of the time travel mechanic. :p

sivartalappes
04-01-2015, 01:53 PM
I also have the broken token organizer. I've got 1 slot for all the starters, 1 for all the kicks and weaknesses, one slot for base center deck, 1 slot for heroes unite, 1 for forever evil, 1 for rivals, 1 for all the crisis cards, 1 for all supervillians, 1 for vp tokens, crisis events and now JSA center row cards, and then all the oversized characters... All UNSLEEVED. Not much more will fit... maybe the ARROW crossover pack and a third crisis set or rivals set, but another base size set will require me to start 2nd box.