PDA

View Full Version : NHL Power Play Expansions?

bkelso40
03-09-2015, 04:02 PM
I got this game a couple weeks ago and have been playing and really enjoying it. I saw on the website that expansions had been planned for the all-star break as well as the playoffs and I was wondering if that was still in the works. Obviously the all-star break was missed but I am super excited to see more players and captains (especially some more St. Louis Blues :)) for the game.

Any info would be awesome. Thanks! And kudos on a great implementation of the deck building game with a hockey theme, very cool game for a fan of both deck builders and hockey.

Matt_Hyra
03-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Glad you like it!
Our expansion plan has not panned out as expected, but we look forward to more content in the future.
Thanks for the support!

greenosaur
03-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Could you go into more detail about the expansion plan? Some of us are looking forward to more content and hope that the game does not take a backseat and turn obsolete.

Matt_Hyra
03-28-2015, 10:06 AM
Could you go into more detail about the expansion plan? Some of us are looking forward to more content and hope that the game does not take a backseat and turn obsolete.

A new plan has not been announced. The old plan turned out to be wildly optimistic. That's all that can be said at this time.