PDA

View Full Version : Threshold: The Hex Podcast Episode 73 - Arena Hype!

OutlandishMatt
03-12-2015, 11:53 PM
http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/threshold-episode-73-arena-hype/

This week on Threshold we’ll talk about the Frost Ring Arena, Hex Rock League Season 3 Recap, and the Sapphire Cup hosted by Five Shards.

Matt

nicosharp
03-13-2015, 11:30 AM
60% of the time, they win all the time. "Draft Panther"

That's funny, also was just joking about draft being 80% skill. If you draft well though, and get a decent pool, it's a lot easier to know when you are going to win, and it doesn't require very much luck. Shard screw/flood is a wild-card, but only happens a small % of the time.

Short comment about your arena discussion. If I was a new player tuning in, it was not very informative, outside of explaining how to use equipment. Arena is going to be a big draw for players, so more content here, and more tips/tricks would be helpful. As someone really tuned in to the game, it was quite comical with all of you trying to figure out who Xarlox was.

OutlandishMatt
03-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Short comment about your arena discussion. If I was a new player tuning in, it was not very informative, outside of explaining how to use equipment. Arena is going to be a big draw for players, so more content here, and more tips/tricks would be helpful.

Aye. I hope to have us start publishing decklists with more discussion and break downs. Maybe an article with a general overview of each AI and their decklist and strategy.

Stok3d
03-15-2015, 10:42 AM
Arena Hype!