PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Expansion Pack 1 and Street Fighter sets

FuriousMILK
03-20-2015, 09:27 PM
So, I haven't posted anything here for quite some time, though my friends and I have been playing Cerberus games like MAD since we all went in and bought Street Fighter, Heroes Unite, Forever Evil and Naruto (I already owned base set). Now, the questions I've got are:

1. Crisis set one is still in print, right? We haven't picked up any of the expansions yet, but my usual avenues for picking up DBG items have both been out of Crisis Expansion Pack 1. One of said avenues is Amazon, so of course I'm worried.

2. Now for the Street Fighter portion of this message, is there ANY word of another set, or expansion? Juri Han and C. Viper are my absolute favorite characters when it comes to SF, so of course I was really hoping to see them in the first set. However, seeing as they're not there, should I hold out hope for future Juri and Viper Super-Hero/Villain cards? Er... Super-Villain/Hero.

aoineko
03-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Crisis 1 is still in print. It should be getting out to distributors soon.

FuriousMILK
03-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Very good! I wanna get my hands on that Cyborg that everyone is raving about even though I don't know what he does.

I assume there's no word on the continuation of Street Fighter in any format?

FuriousMILK
04-09-2015, 12:57 PM
So, double post, but Nathaniel, or Matt, is there something we can do to help our LGS get copies of DC DBG paraphernalia any more expediently? I ordered Crisis 1 and JSA recently from the most reasonable game store in my area. They hadn't had either in stock since... well, before JSA released, so it's been a while. I was hoping that the wait was almost over, so I went ahead and ordered so I wouldn't miss things again. That was 8 days ago. I think it's been at least a month to a month and a half.

Matt_Hyra
04-09-2015, 01:46 PM
A store that cannot get it has not talked to Alliance distributors. Though now that they waited til after release, a store might have to wait for the next batch. Crisis 1 and JSA are in very short supply right now. We are printing more.

FuriousMILK
04-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Hm, I was told they talked to their distributor and THEY didn't have it, but who knows? Coulda just been shirking blame. Well, the wait continues, I guess.