PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Server Maintenance and Patch - April 1st

Phenteo
03-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Greetings HEXers!

We'll be bringing the servers down tomorrow for maintenance and bug fixes!

Read more: https://hextcg.com/server-maintenance-apr-1/

zadies
04-01-2015, 06:43 AM
The fact that this doesn't address all the added aa cards and the longer that goes without resolution the harder a solution is to implement is disappointing.

Scammanator
04-01-2015, 06:54 AM
The fact that this doesn't address all the added aa cards and the longer that goes without resolution the harder a solution is to implement is disappointing.

Even more importantly, this patch does not address the issue that I am completely unable to acquire a card with this AMAZING ART:
https://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/patch-notes-v09654_thumb-313x212.png

Fix it! Fix it now!

hex_colin
04-01-2015, 07:41 AM

Just because you don't know how they're handling it, doesn't mean that something hasn't been done. Word on the street is that it's been handled pretty aggressively... This forum/website is not the only source of HEX-related information. :)

bootlace
04-01-2015, 08:20 AM
Just because you don't know how they're handling it, doesn't mean that something hasn't been done. Word on the street is that it's been handled pretty aggressively... This forum/website is not the only source of HEX-related information. :)

If it's only a 3 day suspension like I'm hearing then frankly it's not aggressive at all. I understand right now they don't want to waste staff time looking through logs and trying to manually roll back the exploits in question - afterall if it was simple I guess they would have fixed The Mirrorblade blunder as well.

BUT at some point something will come up that can't just be swept under the rug and I hope they have the systems in place to actually deal with it.

MatWith1T
04-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Even more importantly, this patch does not address the issue that I am completely unable to acquire a card with this AMAZING ART:
https://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/patch-notes-v09654_thumb-313x212.png

Fix it! Fix it now!

I came here just to say how much I love that art, and the shroomkin art in general. I hope at some point in the PvE storyline, they rebel against their bunny overlords and Set 17 or something gives Shroomkin the in-depth set it rightly deserves

Scammanator
04-01-2015, 08:25 AM
I came here just to say how much I love that art, and the shroomkin art in general. I hope at some point in the PvE storyline, they rebel against their bunny overlords and Set 17 or something gives Shroomkin the in-depth set it rightly deserves

I, for one, will welcome our new Shroomkin overlords.

thegreybetween
04-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Mooof made me into a Grand King. I've lived under the yoke of Shroomkin overlords since Day One. The sooop is goood here.