PDA

View Full Version : Draft Item Spawns?

knightofeffect
04-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Are we completely sure that using a draft ticket or buying a draft set gives you chests and rolls for a primal? I guess its entirely possible that my draft set just never give common chests, and I'm just really unlucky with primals, but I have played a ton of drafts, winning or getting second in quite a few, but haven't gotten a primal since a few weeks into alpha and haven't gotten a common chest in what seems like a couple months. (I've just been auto rolling all common chests, so I've been to lazy to see if the uncommon or above chests have been increasing.)

Assassine
04-10-2015, 12:12 AM
A ticket can not generate primals from the boosters you "pay" for the entry cost as far as i know. But it does give chests.

knightofeffect
04-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Hmmmm, that's interesting. I know they for sure can generate primals from tournament winnings, just assumed all pack generation involved that roll chance.

hex_colin
04-10-2015, 12:25 AM
I've won 3 primals from draft winnings just this week. And I've been getting chests as expected from the opened packs.

Packs that are generated from free draft tickets (the ones used to enter the draft) are the only packs without a chance to spawn a primal. Anything you win can spawn a primal (like purchased packs).

knightofeffect
04-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Thanks Colin. Guess I'm just crazy "lucky" on my chest drops and never seem to get commons =P. But... but I like rolling the commons.

Svenn
04-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks Colin. Guess I'm just crazy "lucky" on my chest drops and never seem to get commons =P. But... but I like rolling the commons.

There is (or was at least) a bug that your chests don't show up until after you re-load. Have you tried that?

Also, you could write down how many of each chest you have, then do a draft, and compare the numbers after.

knightofeffect
04-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Yea, i think it might be the relog bug, I thought about that. And yea, writing down things and doing minimal troubleshooting is just so strenuous :P

vickrpg
04-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Packs that are generated from free draft tickets (the ones used to enter the draft) are the only packs without a chance to spawn a primal. Anything you win can spawn a primal (like purchased packs).

Wait, do VIP program packs also have a chance to proc primal?

NoahBuddy
04-10-2015, 09:02 AM
I've won 3 primals from draft winnings just this week. And I've been getting chests as expected from the opened packs.

this depresses me. i have not received even one set 2 primal at all. not only that but my luck with rares has been terrible.

hex_colin
04-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Wait, do VIP program packs also have a chance to proc primal?

Yes!

Xenavire
04-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Yes!

My VIP has been active for almost a year (started right after Beta launched), and I have not gotten a primal proc yet. Shame, because it has been about 47(8?) weeks now. Maybe I will get lucky before the rest of my year resub is up.

knightofeffect
04-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Yea, actually bought a set 2 primal just so I can keep one of every pack type in my inventory lol. My primal luck is sitting just north of a 1% drop rate.... Not the best

Edit: it's actually just south of 1% :(

BossHoss
04-10-2015, 09:17 AM
this depresses me. i have not received even one set 2 primal at all. not only that but my luck with rares has been terrible.

This is Colin`s draft setup for Hex though so you are bound to increase your primal rate when you average 23.41 drafts/day

Vorpal
04-10-2015, 09:33 AM
I have never received a primal of any set from anything, in hundreds of chances (VIP packs, draft winnings, sealed winnings, purchases, etc)

Freebird_Falcon
04-10-2015, 10:22 AM
my set 2 primal luck has been abysmal. 2 in 400 something, 8 weeks apart. I also only have 1 set 2 legendary chest outside of those primals
BUT, my first set 2 legendary card in my very first pack was a moss, and I've cracked a set 1 primal to see an AoD and VK which was super awesome
RNG coaster of highs and lows!

hex_colin
04-10-2015, 10:24 AM

This is Colin`s draft setup for Hex though so you are bound to increase your primal rate when you average 23.41 drafts/day

Lies! I only have 4 monitors. ;)

KingGabriel
04-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Lies! I only have 4 monitors. ;)

And each dwarf out the sun in size and brilliance!

Yoss
04-10-2015, 12:37 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=glFVXpz_abQ