PDA

View Full Version : CBB Pauper Tournament

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-13-2015, 02:42 AM
Ok guys, time is up! Over the next couple days pls check the standings page make sure it matches what you have and get with Chemosh if anything is off ( private msg or the email provided both work), tiebreakers are scored same way win = 3 loss = 1. On Wensday( edst time wensday) we are going to post the top 8 bracket and once that is concluded ThexVoid will be sending out prizes!
Anyone who played at least 1 game makes a chance at door prizes

The commons prizes from grinder have been moved to doors since only 21 people completed the grinder challenge so the
10 x 4 common PVP cards
5 x 4 Construct foreman
have been moved to doors.
We will be excluding the top 14 players from the common set door prizes since they won big enough already and the common sets would help out others better if you are in the top 13 and think you actually havent won enough feel free to reply and I will add you for the chance on the commons if you actually need them......

Also would the top 8 on the standings page :
Al Sayf
Rook
Sisyphus
contrary
DarkShadowNL
Qarnij
Ariathor
ogrimar

please give Chemosh their http://battlefy.com/ names so he can add you all to the bracket this would be greatly appreciated, can pm chemosh here or email.

The top 8 will most likely be asyrnchronous to facilitate schedules. doors/grinders will be done at same time as other prizes.

The current score
https://sites.google.com/site/cbbpaupertournament/leaderboards

week1 ends gmt midnight 12th
week2 ends gmt midnight 19th
week3 ends gmt midnight 26th
and the tournment concludes gmt midnight of the 2nd.

Clan BlackBlade is hosting this awesome poor mans tournament where everyone can compete.
Make up a crazy deck of only commons and show your opponents who is the best at thinking about crazy deck combo's in an attempt to reach the top.

When? Starts May 04/05 - 0.01AM GMT (Runs 4 weeks)
Sign ups until? Sign up stays open, even when the league has already started. The more, the merrier.
Who? Everyone is allowed to enter.
Entrance fee? 5̶0̶0̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ The next 63 people can join for free atm
1st post will hold a list of participants who are playing

What is that ‘Pauper format’ you're talking about?
Pauper is a constructed format that follows normal construction rules (60 card deck, a maximum 4 of each card, etc.) but also restricts players by only allowing common cards.(no uncommon rare shards either)

How does the League work?
Every week you're allowed to play a maximum of 3 league matches for points.
You may challenge anyone as long as they are signed up for the league.
You can only play the same person once every two weeks.
Matches are best of 3. A win will earn you 3 points, a loss will earn you 1 point. Playing all 3 matches in a week gives you one extra point.At the end of the season (4 weeks) the 8 people with most points will battle it out for the 1st place the rest of the players will recieve prices according to their points and tiebreaker points.

Again, you are free to play with anyone you want. Contact people on this list through the forum or just ask around in the chat if someone wants to play you for league points. If they have not signed up yet, have them post in this topic before you start the game. Afterwards you both have to post the result here.
You may play more then 3 games but only the 1st 3 count for points any other played games will get you tiebreaker points (if you have the same amount of points as someone else the tiebreaker points decide who places higher)
Please send the results of your played matches to the contact email on the bottom of this topic.

Deck choice
You are free to change your decks in between matches (not in between games!). It would be nice if you let us know which deck you played when you post your result, but that is not required. This way we can see what the meta is like.

Entry Cost: ALL goes towards the prize pool.

5̶0̶0̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ Free to enter for the next 63 people

Prizes: this may change as we get closer pending donations:

Current prize pool
The top 13 Gets to choose between 1 of these prizes, these choises are available:
1x 1 Set 1 primal Pack
1x 1 Set 1 primal Pack
1x 1 Set 1 primal Pack
1x 1 Set 2 primal Pack
1x replicator's AA +Urunaaz
1x victoria AA + Zeedu
1x ragefire AA
1x extinciton AA
1x concubunny AA + Monsuun
1x concubunny AA + Mastermoss
1xconcubunny AA + zakir
1x adamnthian scrivener AA + Jadiim
2x darkspire punishers AA +Tianost

Also the people under the top 13 get
14-22 get Reactorbot AA
23-38 get Windbourne Acolyte AA

As for the gold and platinum the prizes will be :

PlatGoldMisc
1ST150035.0002 Set 2 Packs
2ND100025.0002 Set 2 Packs
3RD75015.0002 Set 2 Packs
4-82505.0001 Set 2 Packs
9-161502.5001 Set 2 Packs
17-321002.500
33-491001000
50-72---1000

The remaining 1700 Plat and 40k Gold left to be divided once the league ends and when we will know how many players there are exactly.
This is because we try to spread out prices as good and far as possible since this stays an event to help out people who need it.
Therefore the 110 remaining set 1 packs will be distributed and announced once the league ends to divide them better between the top and other participants.

Door prizes:
Will be drawn randomly between participating partys
10 x 4 common PVP cards
5 x 4 Construct foreman
10 x 1 set 2 pack
3 x set 1 pack
2 x 1 Tectonic Megahulk
1 x Lord adam the powerfull
5 x 100 platinum
2 x Tetalca orc gladiator

2 x 1 Dino pack! which include 4 Tyrannosaurus hex 4 Gigantosaur 4 Succulant Roostasaur 4 Wreckasaurus 4 mecha T-Hex 1 Succulent Cluckodon

1 x droo's colossal walker
1 x Ash Harpy
1 x Briarpatch conjurer
1 x Incantation of fury
1 x Royal falconer
1 x crash of beasts
1 x splinter of azatoth
1 x high tomb lord

The Grinder Challenge
Prizes randomly given away to different people who played all 12 games
5 x 4 uncommon PVP cards
3 x 1 set 2 packs
6 x 2 set 1 packs
10 x 100 platinum
1 x the Mercenary puck the dreambringer
2 x 1 Tetalca orc gladiator
1 xLord adam the powerfull
4 x 3 technical genius 3 bombsmith 4 moon'ariu sensei 4 buccaneer 3 cerulean mentalist and 1 hero of adamanth

Donations
100.000 Gold By Bombs http://www.clanblackblade.com/home

10 set 2 packs 6 set 1 by Cirouss Also please check out his twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/cirouss

10 set 2 packs 6 set 1 packs by Chemosh

20 Construct foreman by Ravarros

1 AA concubunny by Toecheese

20.000 Gold 2 tectonic megeahulk 1AA concubunny and 4 set 2 packs by SaDOlution Also please check out his twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/sadolution

100 Set 1 Packs, 2 Set 1 Primals, and 10000 Platinum to the prize pool from colin
And... 50000 Gold to help offset entrance fees for folks who need the help

8 Tyrannosaurus hex 4 Gigantosaur 4 Succulant Roostasaur 8 Wreckasaurus 4 mecha T-Hex 1 Succulent Cluckodon by Dinotropia Also please check out his twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/dinotropia

1 primal a set 2 primal 10 set 1 packs 10 set 2 packs, replicator's AA, victoria AA, ragefire AA and extinciton AA By Infamousneo from CBB and ofc his twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/infam0usne0

4 Tetalca orc gladiator 1 droo's colossal walker 2 Lord adam the powerfull 1 Ash Harpy 1 Briarpatch conjurer 1 Incantation of fury 1 Royal falconer 1 crash of beasts 1 splinter of azatoth 1 high tomb lord 1 AA adamnthian scrivener 1 AA concubunny 2 AA darkspire punishers the Mercenary puck the dreambringer and 3 set 1 packs by eLdritch make sure to check his youtube channel www.youtube.com/CloakingDonkey/featured

A Wrathwood Monster moss A Monsuun shogun of winda'jin and 1 Tiaanost Uruunaz Jadiim Zeedu Zakiir By RoPeTTe Make sure to also browse the site MoMCards.fr and the twitch channel www.twitch.tv/momcards

12 technical genius 12 bombsmith 16 moon'ariu sensei 16 buccaneer 12 cerulean mentalist and 4 hero of adamanth by gintokisempire

500 plat by chocmaw

If you want to donate to the prize pool, you’re very welcome to do so. You can contact me with a pm or ingame ThexVoid . Donations will go only to the prize pool and I will try to give out as many prizes to as many people as possible.
If you want specific stuff to happen with your donation Giveaway as price | door price or as grinder/another made up challenge please do let me know

Rules (recap)
- 60 cards, only commons .
- You can only play the same person once every two weeks.
- Reserves are allowed when playing in the Constructed Sparring Queue (NO Reverves, if the Match is played in the Proving Grounds)
- Both winner and loser need to report the result of a game in this thread.
- The first 3 games each week earn you points A win 3Points | a lose 1Point | Playing 3 games 1point
- Some cards may be banned if known bugs exist or new ones pop up

Ok. Sweet. How do I signup?
Please respond to this topic with your in-game name and send 500 gold to ThexVoid Ingame Thank you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact ThexVoid or Chemosh .

Please send the results of your played matches to the contact email
Tourney contact email:

clanblackbladetourneys@gmail.com

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-13-2015, 02:42 AM
I decided that putting participants in alfabethical would be easier when searching for whoever challenged you.

mokka was nice enough to make a custom channel in game for participants to find each other! Please join the in game custom channel "CBB Pauper Tournament" !

Also the current score https://sites.google.com/site/cbbpaupertournament/leaderboards

week1 ends gmt midnight 12th
week2 ends gmt midnight 19th
week3 ends gmt midnight 26th
and the tournment concludes gmt midnight of the 2nd.

Number of participants:

Participants :
- Al Sayf
- Albert.C
- Almogia
- Archimboldi
- Alterane
- Ancilla
- Ariathor
- Ascheritt
- AvalonJugon
- Barry
- Beliasbot
- BloodVale
- Bmon
- boltavis
- Bombs
- Bookworm
- Caprico
- CarePackageTV
- CattCaller
- Celandine
- Cephied
- Chocmaw
- chzSixtyfive
- CodexReaper
- contrary
- Crosell
- CrossoXoHair
- cydrain
- DarkKnights
- Darklight
- DarkShadowNL
- DArnold
- DarTy
- DeathRealm
- Derceto
- Difflo
- diminiso
- DjinnNtoniC
- Dofadofaland
- DontPanic
- Dorkelvania
- Dracul
- Dugmold
- Eastvale
- endbringer
- Entrath
- Erstwhile
- eTholon
- Etrisa
- Exorbitas
- Eyeshield
- Firekeepers
- Frey
- FrostWynn
- Funktion
- Fyren
- Ghestalt
- GintokisEmpire
- Greyguard
- HAVOC
- Hiliya
- HitoZ
- IceBeerG
- idunnyanything
- Irenicus
- Isheim
- iZom
- janome
- Jensling
- JohnDruitt
- Kaldheim
- Kalemero
- Karakhirn
- KeKumba
- Khendral
- Kuurin
- Kyir
- lagoondragon
- Lakospolan
- Leetrice
- Letham
- luabc
- Liqududi
- MaskedOne
- mathieu
- Melonsized
- Mokka
- mokog
- MonteCarlo
- Mortikal
- Mystogan
- Neophos
- Neruwind
- nicosharp
- NoblePhantasm
- Nobless
- NothingThatExist
- Novalius
- novsirion
- Obliviate
- ogrimar
- Parallax
- Pegasus
- Pentrine
- PhoenixMD
- piratetv
- pjvedder
- Pyro
- Qarnij
- Quinnyfizzle
- Rabbiton
- Raistlin
- ratceo
- Ravarros
- Reckless
- Refugee
- roneth
- Rook
- Roumpfin
- Rrazz
- Ryczard
- Sachan
- SaDOlution
- Sayome
- Scrub
- Severim
- Sgresso
- Shantiton
- Shinrin
- Silmegil
- Sisyphus
- Skirmir
- solterraluna
- Spaceknijn
- Spearitt
- SpiritumImperii
- Stanza
- strylght
- Stuntbum
- Suxathex
- Szimek
- Tarquin
- Terminatour
- Thanatose
- tokido
- Treos
- Trenzalore
- trixygo
- tegne
- Thanatose
- TheHoarder
- Thep
- Timlagor
- Tongkill
- Tuesday
- Turboflex
- Umaro
- Undomiel
- Universe
- Valar
- ValueCity
- Victory
- Vylrok
- WashP
- weninjagolems
- Wolzarg
- Xantosch
- Yewstance
- Yindihalda
- ymghtzjzbssny
- zeenigami
- Zsinj

mokka was nice enough to make a custom channel in game for participants to find each other! Please join the in game custom channel "CBB Pauper Tournament" !
Also the current score https://sites.google.com/site/cbbpaupertournament/leaderboards

meetthefuture
04-13-2015, 04:25 AM
Good job copy-pasting other's writings ;)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-13-2015, 05:09 AM
Good job copy-pasting other's writings ;)

Ty I am not that great at english myself so yes I did copy a large part ty for noticing however I would like it if youd keep your replies to the forum topic subject thank you in advance.

vylqun
04-13-2015, 06:18 AM
i'm in :P
ingame name "Vylrok"
will send the gold when i'm out of my lab :)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-13-2015, 06:35 AM
Oke good to have you here vylqun I am waiting for scheduled sealed atm that starts in 25 minits when done or if it wont launch ill check my mail

meetthefuture
04-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Ty I am not that great at english myself so yes I did copy a large part
Not a valid reason to steal someone's work.

Gwaer
04-13-2015, 07:48 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, it's a good template, all future small community tournaments should use it unless there's a better one created at some point.

zadies
04-13-2015, 10:41 AM
Slightly different format given the fact that this doesn't allow any uncommons at all... and really given this was posted before you posted your season 4 announcement there was no real reason to think you were going to start season 4 any time soon for people not keeping up with things.

Cephied
04-13-2015, 11:17 AM
May I suggest delaying this until June? This is similar enough to rock league that participants may wish to partake in both but may not have the time to do so. Spacing out these tournaments would provide better involvement and coverage for both.

strylght
04-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Hello, new player here interested in this, I'll send the entry fee later this evening.

IGN: strylght

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-13-2015, 12:25 PM
May I suggest delaying this until June? This is similar enough to rock league that participants may wish to partake in both but may not have the time to do so. Spacing out these tournaments would provide better involvement and coverage for both.

We will start in may sorry if this creates a lack of time but the plans are this bigger tourney in may
Maybe weekly tourneys for gold prizes after that if we have the players for it

SaDOlution
04-13-2015, 11:35 PM
- Reserves can be used (if you use the option to use best of 3 through Proving Grounds)NO RESERVES

This phasing can be very confusing for someone who doesnt know what you mean.
consider rephrasing it.

For example:
Reserves are allowed when playing in the Constructed Sparring Queue (NO Reverves, if the Match is played in the Proving Grounds)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-14-2015, 03:27 AM
Ty sadolution will edit it thank you for pointing that out

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Zadie added 3k gold for the next 6 people that reply to join without paying an entree fee
So for the next 6 people have fun ;)

Ghostpower
04-14-2015, 09:04 AM
I would like to join my ingame name in SpiritumImperii

Bombs
04-14-2015, 02:12 PM
You know I'm in ;-)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-14-2015, 04:09 PM
Yes I do ;)

Tuesday.
04-14-2015, 04:27 PM
IGN: Tuesday
Gold sent.

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Tuesday soemone payed for the next 6 people to join for free you are second so ill resend the gold and add you to the list welcome aboard

TheEmpireGintoki
04-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Heya,

Cool innitiative. Can I join as well? =).

IGN: GintokisEmpire.

I'll donate some items too. It will include cards and perhaps chests if they will be tradable in the future.
I'll donate for doorprizes, people who have played at least 3 matches and for people who played a total of 12.

I'll keep you posted. They will be send before the tourny starts.

GintokisEmpire (CBB)

Cirouss
04-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Good way for new players to do something even with a smaller collection of cards! Good job on that, good luck to any participants and have fun :)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Heya,

Cool innitiative. Can I join as well? =).

IGN: GintokisEmpire.

I'll donate some items too. It will include cards and perhaps chests if they will be tradable in the future.
I'll donate for doorprizes, people who have played at least 3 matches and for people who played a total of 12.

I'll keep you posted. They will be send before the tourny starts.

GintokisEmpire (CBB)

Oke hope you let me know what prices you are adding and hope you can send them at least a week before it starts but thx in advance

Dratylis
04-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Please add LeetRice

Looking forward to my first tournament!

Pentrine
04-14-2015, 07:48 PM
Am I still eligible for the free tourney without paying? Hope I am one of the six.

My ingame ID is Pentrine

I would like to participate. Thanks.

hex_colin
04-14-2015, 07:52 PM
You can add 100 Set 1 Packs, 2 Set 1 Primals, and 10000 Platinum to the prize pool from me. Just let me know where to send it... :)

And... 50000 Gold to help offset entrance fees for folks who need the help.

nicosharp
04-14-2015, 08:39 PM
good god.

TheEmpireGintoki
04-14-2015, 09:02 PM
"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."

Indeed, awesome Colin!

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Leetrice and Pentrine you are 3rd and 4th for free entry 2 free spots left
Also Colin thx a lot for the huge donation I am pretty sure people will be happy with it

Edit: the next 102 people can join for free the rest of the gold ill throw into the prize pool if there are leftovers.

roneth
04-15-2015, 06:46 AM
Sign me in please.
In game name roneth

Should I send something now or am I one of the luckers to entry for free?

I will probably send something to the price pools (i need to check waht could be send, PVE equipments, sheets and so on)

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-15-2015, 11:02 AM
101 free spots left

Tarquin
04-15-2015, 11:09 AM
I'll join in , IGN Tarquin

Dashgoor
04-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Count me in, IGN Xantosch

Rhaknam13
04-15-2015, 11:13 AM
I would like to join my ingame name is Crosell

nicosharp
04-15-2015, 11:14 AM
Sign me up - IGN: nicosharp

Steelio
04-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Would love to play =) IGN: Rabbiton

Rhaknam13
04-15-2015, 11:18 AM
i read your summary of the tourny but couldnt find where we are supposed to post the results.

Ariathor
04-15-2015, 11:22 AM
I'd like to try that too. IGN: Ariathor

Also thanks to Colin for this awesome donation.

tegne
04-15-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm in.. IGN - tegne

DarkShadowNL
04-15-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm in as well. IGN: DarkShadowNL

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-15-2015, 11:30 AM
i read your summary of the tourny but couldnt find where we are supposed to post the results.

edited ty for notifying me also 93 spots left

Fyren
04-15-2015, 12:29 PM
With a prize pool like that? Let's do this. The more inexpensive constructed experience I can get, the better.

IGN: Fyren

Thepsis
04-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Sign me up too ... IGN Thep

Gwaer
04-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Colin has sweetened the pot too much not to take part!

IGN Entrath, but I'll pay for my own entry fee.

Refugee
04-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Ok Let's do it. IGN: Refugee

pjvedder
04-15-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm in!

IGN: pjvedder

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-16-2015, 04:25 AM
All added if im right 89 spots left hope this actually fills ;)

Undomiel
04-16-2015, 05:59 AM
This seems like my best chance to ever play a tournament, so thanks a lot for the chance and I hope I find the time to play enough matches!

IGN: Undomiel

Pegasus
04-16-2015, 06:33 AM
Sounds good. I'm in.

IGN: Pegasus

tongkill
04-16-2015, 11:04 AM
I'm in!

IGN: Tongkill

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Updated and 86 Spots left Keep it up Fill that list

PhoenixMD
04-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Sounds fun! Count me in please!
IGN: PhoenixMD

Deathlock
04-16-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm in!
IGN: DeathRealm

HitoZ
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
I'd like to give this a go as well.
IGN: HitoZ

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-17-2015, 02:40 AM
32 Participants already and 83 free spots left

Selali
04-17-2015, 03:22 AM
Celandine

Khazrakh
04-17-2015, 03:46 AM
Ah well why not join as well :)
IGN: Trenzalore

vickrpg
04-17-2015, 05:51 AM
So PG challenges ARE allowed for this one? but you can also do sparring queue? I predict much confusion, I'm in. Victory.

Reckless
04-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Hey yeah sounds funny i'm in :D

IGN: Reckless

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Updated 79 free spots left

cavench
04-17-2015, 10:17 AM
Please sign me up. IGN: Eastvale

KOFVSCAPCOM
04-17-2015, 06:17 PM
count me in, totally new to this. IGN= Skirmir

JohnDruitt
04-18-2015, 01:50 AM
Im in. IGN: JohnDruitt

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-18-2015, 11:51 AM
66 free spots left

wolzarg
04-19-2015, 06:46 AM
I have a feeling pauper might be a bit stale but I'm definitely not going to judge without trying. I'll join so lets all have a bunch of fun!

Edit
IGN: Wolzarg
i will happily pay the entrance fee so don't waste a free spot on me let others have those.

Difflo
04-20-2015, 02:17 AM
Please sign me up. IGN: Difflo

szimek
04-20-2015, 03:26 AM
count me in
IGN: Szimek

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-20-2015, 04:17 AM
Updated hope to hit at least 64 people now so far 42 people have signed up

strylght
04-20-2015, 05:14 AM
Hello, I noticed I'm not in the list of participants despite signing up on page 2. Is this an oversight?

Chemosh
04-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Pauper HYPE sup all sorry for the delayed greetings but glad to see the support and would like to extend many thanks to those who are contributing and those who are signing up to play.

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-20-2015, 10:03 AM
you didnt send any gold back then but ill add you since there are free spots left
43 players 63 free spots left

Imatsundere
04-20-2015, 10:14 AM
Sign me up :3
Its still free right?

IGN: Shinrin

FrostWynn
04-20-2015, 11:37 PM
I would like to join, IGN: FrostWynn.

TheHoarder
04-21-2015, 02:19 AM
Im in!!

ign: TheHoarder

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-21-2015, 11:03 AM
47 players 60 free spots left

wolzarg
04-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Where do i send the gold by the way?

Derceto7
04-21-2015, 03:36 PM
I would love to play if you guys would let me in! IGN: Derceto

shaipo
04-21-2015, 09:04 PM
Count me in :D

IGN: Dugmold

neruwind
04-22-2015, 10:34 PM
looks like fun! All in!

IGN - neruwind

Valar_Knight
04-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Im in
IGN - Valar

Pyrowolf
04-23-2015, 12:24 AM
I'll Join up.

IGN: Pyro

joshkrow
04-23-2015, 01:16 PM
I want to join, do you just reply to this thread or in the email? In game name: Treos

Khendral
04-23-2015, 01:19 PM
sign me up, plz!

IGN Khendral

Novalius
04-23-2015, 02:39 PM
In game ID: Novalius

m4dr1d
04-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Please add piratetv

havocattack
04-23-2015, 11:13 PM
sign me up

IGN: HAVOC

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-23-2015, 11:20 PM
Where do i send the gold by the way?

Free spots atm so dont worry about it

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-23-2015, 11:28 PM
50 Free spots left 58 players already in Just a few away from 128 players

Barry99
04-24-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm down IGN is Barry

Avvil
04-25-2015, 06:42 AM
I will join.

IGN: Kyir

Perceus
04-25-2015, 07:34 AM
I'm interested did matches already start or is it once it's filled?

Ign DarkKnights

Bmon
04-25-2015, 07:43 AM
Sign me up as well.

IGN: Bmon

Peseto
04-25-2015, 08:27 AM
I will join.

IGN: ValueCity

contrary
04-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Thanks for hosting! I would like to participate. IGN contrary

Chemosh
04-27-2015, 12:58 PM
starts may 4th/5th

KingxOfxThexVoid
04-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Updated and edited also some people through reddit and mail it seems for now 71 Players
With enough spots left

Also added current prizes as how they are going to be divided set 1 packs and leftovers will be distributed depending on total amount of players.

Also If I miscounted the set 1 packs please let me know so I can Edit if needed I am currently at 125 with 15 at doors/grinder challenge and 110 spares to divide once may ends

Anyway having said/announced this I wish everyone the best of luck already I will be checking back for more participants or other replies on thursday

Obliviate
04-28-2015, 12:51 PM
I would like to enter.

IGN: Obliviate.

Thanks for doing this event.

Seraph_Hex
04-29-2015, 06:19 AM
I would like to enter as well.

IGN: Kaldheim

seyfini
04-29-2015, 12:51 PM
hi add me in IGN : Al Sayf

iZom
04-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi! I would like to play the league :D
Sign me up as well please

IGN: iZom

novsirion
04-30-2015, 01:29 AM
I will join

IGN : novsirion

Mokka
04-30-2015, 04:04 AM
Sign me up! IGN: Mokka :)

Naetalis
04-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Sign me up as well! IGN: Dracul

CattCaller
04-30-2015, 03:35 PM
I've already signed up through in game but for formality sake,
Sign me up as well!

IGN: CattCaller

ymghtzjzbssny
04-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Sign me in!

IGN: ymghtzjzbssny

Thanks

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-01-2015, 02:47 AM
80 Players and updated

Djinn_N_Tonic
05-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Im in too ign: DjinnNtoniC

mortikal
05-01-2015, 09:30 AM
I will join and send the gold asap... IGN Mortikal

CarePackageTV
05-01-2015, 09:33 AM
im in, ign: CarePackageTV

ecbremner
05-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Im in IGN: Stanza

Chinkyi
05-01-2015, 12:55 PM
In game name is Albert.C

Exorbitas
05-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Hey guys! Id like to join the fun :)
IGN: Exorbitas

p.s.: Is it still free or shall I send the 500g now?

Xzaron
05-01-2015, 02:14 PM
I would like to sign up. IGN BloodVale. Let me know if all the free entries have expired.

DArnold131
05-01-2015, 02:37 PM
I would like to sign-up. My in-game name is DArnold. Thank you and how do we get confirmation we are signed up?

Timlagor
05-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Count me in please: Timlagor

stuntbum
05-01-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm in. IGN: Stuntbum

kawakimi
05-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Sounds like fun!
IGN: Ghestalt

kilbrj
05-01-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm in. Money sent.
IGN: Alterane

Ryczard
05-02-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm in. Ing Ryczard

Qarnij
05-02-2015, 01:28 AM
IGN: Qarnij

spankydonkey
05-02-2015, 03:55 AM
I'm in IGN: Raistlin

ogrimar
05-02-2015, 05:20 AM
I'm in too :)
IGN: ogrimar

Jensling
05-02-2015, 05:41 AM
Sign me up!
IGN: Jensling

Etrisa
05-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Sounds like fun, in-game name is Etrisa

Neophos
05-02-2015, 07:50 AM
I would like to join this.

IGN: Neophos

Chemosh
05-02-2015, 09:37 AM
it is still free but it is very close to not be :P

Chemosh
05-02-2015, 09:39 AM
we arnt sending forum nmsgs to confirm but just check the 1st page of this. xvoid updates that list and we have a google doc we will have up shortly that will have all the scores etc.

also have added all here, sorry if this post isnt updated atm but everythign before this post is added, this post will be updated when possible

Isheim
05-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Hello, I would like to sign up :)

My in game name is Isheim

IVIagic
05-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Hello Hexers !I want to join this and fight with you :rolleyes:

IGN: Terminatour

etholon
05-02-2015, 11:09 AM
I wanna join!

IGN: eTholon

KarakHirn
05-02-2015, 02:04 PM
I join too;) gold sent to ThexVoid too

IGN : KarakHirn

cyberpunk
05-02-2015, 08:25 PM
MonteCarlo

seypojoue
05-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi put me in
IGN : Sisyphus

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Updated there are enough free spots left and we currently have 106 players

Frey
05-03-2015, 12:23 PM
I would like to join the event. In-game mail sent.

Boltavis
05-03-2015, 12:36 PM
I will join

IGN : boltavis (or Boltavis i dont know if maj matter)

Cephied
05-03-2015, 01:48 PM
I have been convinced to join, ign: Cephied

Yewstance
05-03-2015, 01:59 PM
I'll join - don't know how many matches I'll get to play, but no reason to miss out. From the first post, it seems its still free to enter, but let me know (preferably via in-game mail) if that's no longer the case.

IGN: Yewstance

hexcited
05-03-2015, 03:01 PM
hi i would like to join IGN: Hiliya

CodexReaper
05-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Let's do this! :D Can't wait to start - sign me up! Will send you the gold shortly!

Chemosh
05-03-2015, 05:18 PM
added

solterraluna
05-03-2015, 05:42 PM
I'd like to join. I hope there's still free spots left! IGN solterraluna

trixygo
05-03-2015, 05:46 PM
i want 2 join

ign:trixygo

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Added to the list 114 people so far

TheEmpireGintoki
05-04-2015, 01:15 AM
You could add my donations to your first post ; ).

Liqududi
05-04-2015, 02:35 AM
I would like to join too! IGN Liqududi

DarkShadowNL
05-04-2015, 02:56 AM
DarkshadowNL - Ariathor 0-2
deck giving shit as usual :P

Ariathor
05-04-2015, 03:01 AM
DarkshadowNL - Ariathor 0-2
deck giving shit as usual :P

It says that both should post the result, so I'm confirming it just in case.
Also, can confirm, he got really unlucky.

seypojoue
05-04-2015, 04:08 AM
I lost my game :(
AlSayf (2) - Sisyphus (1)

seyfini
05-04-2015, 04:11 AM
Win AlSayf (me) vs Sisyphus 2 -1

KOFVSCAPCOM
05-04-2015, 06:27 AM
I, Skirmir lost vs ariathor 1-2

Severim
I would Like to join please. IGN: Severim

Ariathor
Ariathor-Skirmir: 2-1
http://gyazo.com/36e235a31bd46b1953cbee902c2e5fcd

Bookworm31
05-04-2015, 07:04 AM
I would like to join this tournament, looks like a lot of fun. IGN: Bookworm

Ariathor
05-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Ariathor-Severim: 2-0
http://gyazo.com/2eeba6fe169ebfe624cc71b7b0e92e22

Khendral
05-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Khendral 2 - 1 DjinnNtoniC

http://i.imgur.com/M43UTkU.jpg

Djinn_N_Tonic
05-04-2015, 08:43 AM
1-DjinnNtoniC(loss){mono-wild tokens} vs 2-Khendral(win)

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 08:51 AM
recorded and new people added and we will have update on main post soon as possible

chz65
05-04-2015, 09:04 AM
hi sign me up pls ;o

ign: chzSixtyfive

Etrisa
05-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Congratulations to Sisyphus!
2 wins for him and 0 points for me!

seypojoue
05-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Sisyphus Win (2) - 0 for Etrisa

Djinn_N_Tonic
05-04-2015, 10:09 AM
1-DjinnNtoniC(loss){mono-wild tokens} vs 2-Xantosch(win)

Dashgoor
05-04-2015, 10:15 AM
http://screencast.com/t/kpIu11torujW

Xantosch vs DjinnNtoniC 2:1

Rhaknam13
05-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Crosell vs Timlagor 2-0

seypojoue
05-04-2015, 11:06 AM
3rd match of the week won
Sisyphus 2 - 1 Fyren
gg was a nice game

hexsagitarius
05-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi i would like to join
IGN: Nobless

Fyren
05-04-2015, 11:21 AM
3rd match of the week won
Sisyphus 2 - 1 Fyren
gg was a nice game

I confirm this. Darkspire-ish Mono-blood Bunoshi (me) vs. Dwarfbots(Sisy).

Djinn_N_Tonic
05-04-2015, 11:23 AM
0-DjinnNtoniC(loss){mono-blood darkspire} vs 2-Crosell(win)

sad face on the day for me GG's all

Rhaknam13
05-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Crosell vs DjinnNtoniC 2-0

seyfini
05-04-2015, 11:32 AM
AlSayf 2 - 0 hiliya

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 11:34 AM
all recorded up to here

hexcited
05-04-2015, 11:37 AM
AlSayf 2 - 0 hiliya

Hi confirm alsayf vs hiliya 2-0
gg

hexcited
05-04-2015, 11:44 AM
AlSayf 2 - 0 hiliya

Confirmed alsayf won 2-0 hiliya

hexsagitarius
05-04-2015, 11:48 AM
all recorded up to here

I can't see my name :(
IGN : Nobless

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 11:55 AM
I can't see my name :(
IGN : Nobless

i cannot change the top post, your recorded on the google doc and ready to go when xvoid can he will add to forum list

Rhaknam13
05-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Crosell vs Derceto 2-0

hexsagitarius
05-04-2015, 12:39 PM
i cannot change the top post, your recorded on the google doc and ready to go when xvoid can he will add to forum list

Thnx i can play some game and report later so :p

mortikal
05-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I won 2nd match against Reckless 2-0

Thepsis
05-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Thep Win 2:1 vs AlSayf

Champ Sir Giles

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 02:17 PM
marked here.

Xzaron
05-04-2015, 02:41 PM
BloodVale beat Al Sayf 2-0
Champ Sir Giles

http://imgur.com/gallery/VrU2L4w/new

seyfini
05-04-2015, 03:03 PM
BloodVale beat Al Sayf 2-0
Champ Sir Giles

http://imgur.com/gallery/VrU2L4w/new

Confirmed lost my 4th game vs bloodvale
Tie breaker for me

seyfini
05-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Thep Win 2:1 vs AlSayf

Champ Sir Giles

Confirmed

ecbremner
05-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Stanza 2-0 vs Neophos

both as Zared Venomscorn

Cephied
05-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Week 1 Match 1
Cephied (fuzzuko) 2 - Bookworm (giles) 0

Bookworm31
05-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Bookworm vs. Cephied
Cephied won 2 - 0

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 04:34 PM
recorded to here

Ravarros
05-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Hello . It said signups were still free for the next 63 people .... I would like to signup for this please.

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Hello . It said signups were still free for the next 63 people .... I would like to signup for this please.

sure ign?

Ravarros
05-04-2015, 05:55 PM
IGN is same as forum name . Ravarros

Dorkelvania
05-04-2015, 07:50 PM
I'd like to sign up for this, too. My IGN is Dorkelvania. Happy to send 500G if it's needed.

Chemosh
05-04-2015, 08:17 PM
added

Timlagor
05-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Timlagor (Fuzzuko) 2 - 1 Archimboldi (Fuzzuko) http://imgur.com/uPSNxur
Timlagor (Fuzzuko) 0 - 2 Crosell (Cragraven)

Selanius
05-04-2015, 11:55 PM
I'd like to sign up for this. IGN: Rook.

Khendral
05-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Khendral 2 - 0 CattCaller

http://imgur.com/YUpbC5S

Exorbitas
05-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Exorbitas vs Undomiel
results: 2-0 in my favor
my champion was: Bertram Cragraven

http://imgur.com/bF4NyaR

IceBeerG
05-05-2015, 01:46 AM
Would like to sign in : IceBeerG

Selanius
05-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Rook vs CattCaller
2-1

Rook Wins

(Game 1 Week 1)

CattCaller
05-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Will confirm khendral won 2-0 against me.

CattCaller
05-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Rook vs CattCaller
2-1

Rook Wins

(Game 1 Week 1)

Will confirm Rook Won 2-1 Against me.

I used a Ruby/Wild/Sapphire.
Rook used Blood/Ruby.

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-05-2015, 02:47 AM
Updated Added player names to main page list

mortikal
05-05-2015, 02:54 AM
lost to Rook 0-2

Selanius
05-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Rook vs Mortikal
2-0

Rook Wins

(Game 2 Week 1)

laki82
05-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Would like to join aswell - LakosPolan

DarkShadowNL
05-05-2015, 04:11 AM
DarkShadowNL - Rook 2-1

was a blood/ruby mirror match

Selanius
05-05-2015, 04:13 AM
Confirmed lost 1-2

DarkShadowNL
05-05-2015, 07:27 AM
DarkShadowNL - Exorbitas 2-1

B/R charge vs R/S dwarfs

Qarnij
05-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Qarnij vs Archimboldi
0-2

Khendral
05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Archimboldi 2 - 1 Khendral

IceBeerG
05-05-2015, 09:51 AM
IceBeerG vs Skirmir 2-1

KOFVSCAPCOM
05-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Skirmir vs icebeerg 1-2

Darklight
05-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Would like to join. Name in game is Darklight.

IceBeerG
05-05-2015, 10:33 AM
IceBeerG vs szimek 1-2

szimek
05-05-2015, 10:34 AM
IceBeerG (1) : (2) Szimek

Kalemero
05-05-2015, 12:24 PM
I would like to join the pauper tournament - IGN : Kalemero. :-)

Silmegil
05-05-2015, 01:47 PM
contrary 2 - 0 Silmegil

contrary
05-05-2015, 01:55 PM
contrary 2 - 0 Silmegil

Chemosh
05-05-2015, 02:42 PM
recorded to here

Severim
05-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Severim 2 - 0 Undomiel

Email sent

Pegasus
05-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Week 1 Match 1,
Pegasus Won
Pegasus (Bunoshi) 2 - 0 KarakHirn (Bunoshi)
http://i.imgur.com/Qt3P0Ot.png

email sent

trixygo
05-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Hey am I signed up or? I gave 800 gold, IGN:trixygo, wanting to sign up for this

Chemosh
05-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey am I signed up or? I gave 800 gold, IGN:trixygo, wanting to sign up for this

yes you are in the participant list is the post under the first post so your ready to go, just post your results here ( dont forget names and screenshots can be useful should a dispute arise). Good luck in your games!

Trynyty
05-05-2015, 05:10 PM
I'd like to join as well. IGN is Dofadofaland.

DArnold131
05-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Posted in error.

Cephied
05-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Week 1 Match 2
Cephied (Flynn) 2 - Dofadofaland (Bertram) 0

Pegasus
05-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Week 1 Match 2
Pegasus (Bunoshi) 2 - 1 DofaDofaLand (Dimmid)
http://i.imgur.com/C8fAikS.png

pjvedder
05-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Week 1 - Match 1

pjvedder (Bunoshi) vs KarakHirn (Bunoshi)

KarakHirn wins 2-0

KarakHirn
05-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Week 1 - Match 1

pegasus 2 - karakhirn 0

confirmed

KarakHirn
05-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Week 1- Match 2

pjvedder (Bunoshi) 0 vs KarakHirn (Bunoshi) 2

http://imgur.com/TyTBWDx

Cephied
05-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Week 1 Match 3
Cephied (Bertram) 2 - Stuntbum (Bunnoshi) 0

pjvedder
05-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Week 1 - Match 2

pjvedder (Fuzzuko) vs Pegasus (Bunoshi)

Pegasus wins 2-0

Pegasus
05-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Week 1 Match 3
Pegasus (Bunoshi) 2 - 0 pjvedder (Fuzzuko)
http://i.imgur.com/FDkTqgS.png

stuntbum
05-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Week 1 Match 3
Cephied (Bertram) 2 - Stuntbum (Bunnoshi) 0

Confirmed

stuntbum
05-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Week 1 Match 2
Stuntbum (Bertram) 2 Stanza (Bunoshi) 0
http://imgur.com/PtrkIph

Chemosh
05-05-2015, 09:20 PM
recorded

Djinn_N_Tonic
05-05-2015, 10:06 PM
0-DjinnNtonic(loss) vs 2-karakhirn(win)

cavench
05-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Week 1 Match 1
Eastvale vs Stuntbum
2-0

KarakHirn
05-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Week 1 Match 3

KarakHirn 2 vs DjinnNtonic 0

http://imgur.com/S8aCY7S

stuntbum
05-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Week 1 Match 1
Eastvale vs Stuntbum
2-0

Confirmed

Qarnij
05-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Week 1 Match 2
Qarnij won
Qarnij (Fuzzuko) 2-0 Terminatour (Bunoshi)
http://i.imgur.com/AQtjqlO.jpg

Chocmaw
05-06-2015, 12:30 AM
I'd like to sign up please. Have sent entry fee and a donation for the prizes to ThexVoid IG :)

HitoZ
05-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Week 1, Match 1:

Won (HitoZ) 2 : 1 (Firekeepers)

PrplRoSE
05-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Week1Match1
IGN:Firekeepers
Opponent:HitoZ
Outcome:2-1 in favor of HitoZ

http://i.imgur.com/E3zJLqh.png

KingxOfxThexVoid
05-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Updated Hope people are having fun

ecbremner
05-06-2015, 03:10 AM
"Week 1 Match 2
Stuntbum (Bertram) 2 Stanza (Bunoshi) 0
http://imgur.com/PtrkIph"

Confirmed (except my hero was Zared)

disgaea
05-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Hi add me plz
IGN Ascheritt

Undomiel
05-06-2015, 04:12 AM
Updated Hope people are having fun
Lost all matches so far but having fun! Thanks for organizing this! :)

IVIagic
05-06-2015, 05:04 AM
Week1 match1
IGN:Terminatour-0
Opponent:Qarnij-2

MystoganTrade
05-06-2015, 05:26 AM
Hey, I'd like to sign up as well! I'll send the entry fee later on the day when I'm home.

Ign: Mystogan

Greets!

contrary
05-06-2015, 06:36 AM
contrary 2-1 DjinnNtoniC