PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Card Wars

Brazilian_Jake
04-13-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi!
I'm a huge brazilian fan of AT Card Wars!! Unfortunately, it is not sold anywhere here :(
Btw, do you guys have any plans of selling in Brazil?

For now, I've been playing for a while and encountered a few questions.

1) The cool guy (1st player to play) gets to do 2 actions? Or just ready creatures and buildings (since can't floop or fight)?

2) When a building grants +ATK to a creature, does the creature beneficts from the building's +ATK when defending from the opponent's attack?

3) Mattering Schoolhouse card - the creature affected by the floop ability of the Schoolhouse has to be flooped in order to use the given floop ability?

4) The creature being protected by the Cool Dog can defend back even if it can't be attacked? I mean, give damage to the opponent's ready creature.

5) How does replacing really works? When I decide to replace, does that already count as an action? Or the cost of the creature I want replacing is the number of actions I have to spend to replace?

Thanks a lot!
And sorry for any english mistakes.

Matt_Hyra
04-13-2015, 11:31 AM
1- First player/Cool Guy gets 2 Actions.
2- Yes
3- No, it needs to be ready, then it gains the Floop ability and can Floop to use it.
4- A Creature protected by Cool Dog can't be attacked, so there is no combat. Neither Creature in the Lane deals any damage.
5- You spend Actions on the Creature you are bringing into play, then discard the Creature you are replacing. Place the new Creature onto the Landscape your replaced Creature vacated. You don't pay extra actions to do this.

Have Fun!

dayvidswrong
12-18-2015, 08:33 AM
Can you discard a card to remove a frozen token from your opponent's landscape?

Matt_Hyra
12-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Can you discard a card to remove a frozen token from your opponent's landscape?

No, just your own.