PDA

View Full Version : Awesome undocumented patch change

Lukezors
04-15-2015, 04:09 AM
When you right click(zoom in) a card in the auction house it also shows you it's equipment now. Really handy!

bootlace
04-15-2015, 05:08 AM
Also noticed a nice alert box that popped up informing me my opponent had disconnected, instead of having me schizo whether I was the one who disced. Not sure if it's new but definitely appreciated.

Mejis
04-15-2015, 05:27 AM
Yeah noticed the equip change. But is it your owned equip or all possible equip?

Kami
04-15-2015, 06:06 AM
Also noticed a nice alert box that popped up informing me my opponent had disconnected, instead of having me schizo whether I was the one who disced. Not sure if it's new but definitely appreciated.

That's been there since before the last patch, just FYI. :)

Mahes
04-15-2015, 06:08 AM
Awesome undocumented patch all the way around.

Not sure why there were no patch notes...

Never mind, they post them to the front page. The link in the game should go to that spot.

Incindium
04-15-2015, 09:31 AM
The equipment thing doesn't work for AA cards I noticed though.

Salverus
04-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Yeah noticed the equip change. But is it your owned equip or all possible equip?

It works for all equipment, even the pieces you do not own yet.

I do not have any AA's for which equipment does exist, but from what ive heard, equipment in general does not work on AA cards.

Khendral
04-15-2015, 10:41 AM

It does work (at least for Burn, Buccaneer and Darkspire Punisher), but it won't show in the deck manager. What I do is adding 3 AA and 1 normal while creating the deck, then check for all the equipment in the normal versions and, after equipping, swapping the ugly, normal version for a fourth awesome AA copy :P

Xenavire
04-15-2015, 01:39 PM
It works for all equipment, even the pieces you do not own yet.

I do not have any AA's for which equipment does exist, but from what ive heard, equipment in general does not work on AA cards.

AA's most definitely work. I often use my 4x Xentoth's Inquisitors with the lifedrain equip, 4x Reactor Bots, 4x Burn, 4x Buccaneer... And every time the equips work fine. Even the wrathwood AA's work with the equip, but I object to the created wrathwoods being non-AA.

darkwonders
04-15-2015, 01:56 PM
AA's most definitely work. I often use my 4x Xentoth's Inquisitors with the lifedrain equip, 4x Reactor Bots, 4x Burn, 4x Buccaneer... And every time the equips work fine. Even the wrathwood AA's work with the equip, but I object to the created wrathwoods being non-AA.

I think he was talking about searching for equipment in your deck builder. If you only have AA cards, and you filter the equipment by the cards in the current deck, the equipment for the AA won't show up, despite it still working if you manually search for it and equip.

Found that out when I was using my AA Living Totems.

Xenavire
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
I think he was talking about searching for equipment in your deck builder. If you only have AA cards, and you filter the equipment by the cards in the current deck, the equipment for the AA won't show up, despite it still working if you manually search for it and equip.

Found that out when I was using my AA Living Totems.

The last part of his post mentioned AA's not working with equips in general, not just in the AH, but that is purely visual (the equips work fine in games.)

Salverus
04-15-2015, 02:03 PM
yes that was what i thought, but as i said, i wasnt sure. Since the AAs i own myself (baby yeti and windborne acolye) do not have any equips, so i couldnt test it.