PDA

View Full Version : A slight brag and a serious question for CZE

BlindMan
04-15-2015, 07:27 PM
So my night just got pretty good when in the span of about 15 minutes, I won the AA Mirror Knight giveaway on the General's Tent stream (obligatory reminder of Hex Twitch Channel (http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg) ), and I scored tickets to BlizzCon this November.

Last year at BlizzCon I actually met Cory Jones, and if I remember correctly, he mentioned that I should come by for Wednesday game night.

My question is, are you guys still doing Wednesday game night, and will you be doing one on November 4th? I ask because I will be coming in from out of town, and I need to know if I should come in a day early for game night.

Yes, I could probably have sent this message another way, but there might be someone else who is interested and attending BlizzCon, and I love that you guys actually read the forums and respond :D

magic_gazz
04-15-2015, 08:04 PM
I hate you :P

j/k have fun man

BlindMan
04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
I hate you :P

j/k have fun man

I lol'd. Thanks man :)

hacky
04-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Congrats! I'll be in the area for BlizzCon as well.

I booked an extra night at my hotel with the specific intention of visiting CZE and Hex HQ for Wednesday night gaming. :)

BlindMan
04-15-2015, 08:22 PM
I also booked an extra day on my hotel room, since I still have months to change it if needed. I'm excited about visiting CZE!

hacky
04-15-2015, 08:49 PM
I believe we can just let Phenteo know ahead of time for directions and instructions. :D

hex_colin
04-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Last year at BlizzCon I actually met Cory Jones, and if I remember correctly, he mentioned that I should come by for Wednesday game night.

I met someone who looked like Cory but his badge had my daughter's name on it. So bizarre... ;)

My question is, are you guys still doing Wednesday game night, and will you be doing one on November 4th? I ask because I will be coming in from out of town, and I need to know if I should come in a day early for game night.

Every Wednesday, unless it's a major holiday. I'll be there that night too, having scored Blizzcon tickets again! :)

funktion
04-15-2015, 09:51 PM
Clicking that button to send the mirror knight was the hardest thing I've done all day : P

Grats!

Cory_Jones
04-15-2015, 11:57 PM
Of course you're invited to game night! and you might see me at Blizzcon :)
I may even buy a badge this year... I would hate for people to think Colin had a bearded daughter :)

Khazrakh
04-16-2015, 12:14 AM
Last edited by Phenteo; Today at 07:05 AM.

The Jones is a lie!

Gwaer
04-16-2015, 12:14 AM
I may even buy a badge this year... I would hate for people to think Colin had a bearded daughter :)

Don't forget to buy two.... Wait... Why did phentoe edit Cory's post... I'm suddenly suspicious of what Cory actually posted... I bet it was a code. He's always posting codes.

Phenteo
04-16-2015, 12:20 AM
I accidentally hit the edit button while I was scrolling down. And, in a fluster, was tapping my phone and hit save.

Gwaer
04-16-2015, 12:24 AM
I accidentally hit the edit button while I was scrolling down. And, in a fluster, was tapping my phone and hit save.

If you go to blizzcon this year I'll be convinced you edited out a hex code for a blizzcon ticket. I don't care that something like that couldn't exist!

Phenteo
04-16-2015, 12:45 AM
If you go to blizzcon this year I'll be convinced you edited out a hex code for a blizzcon ticket. I don't care that something like that couldn't exist!

LOL. I may go to an after-party to see some old friends.

BlindMan
04-16-2015, 12:13 PM

Excellent! I'll be driving down on Wednesday then. I'll take hacky's advice and bug Phenteo for details later. You guys rock!

NOBLEStarshield
04-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Will the real (Princess) Cory Jones please stand up?

RCDv57
04-18-2015, 05:37 PM

Everyone stares at KG.

Warrender
04-18-2015, 05:46 PM

Princess Cory sighting?

https://twitter.com/FootballEvo/status/589456426990460928