PDA

View Full Version : To them that know me

Kaiba_Graysoul
04-17-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm Grimm

I'v written a wee Hex fan story and I was a little proud of it (short story in the hex lore: go see it!), I love hex I really think we have something, but I'm a slacker backer and a vip member; once I saw hex i backed as much as i could, I'v spent more than a man in sound mind should. So safe to say I am invested and I love the intent and HEX but I'v put a lot in here since a slacker and I get nothing, I'v been drinking and I just saw the update and; I could be wrong I get that, drunk mind, not sound; but I feel I have given a lot as a slacker, as much as that is! To give free extensions, with no double-back hurts man to show I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE YOU OPENED TO THE SLACKERS, that hurts.

Cory I saw your heart in that interview with Angry Joe and I could see strategy, card art and collectable cards means so much to you! I will be honest last time this year Hex + wine saw me through a hard time, that time will be with me for the next 10 years; but as a slacker and as a fan I felt hurt buy this update I'm sorry for the feed back it is how I feel.

The thing I intend is to say I love hex i love arena I love the team but I am here too and double-back to show the cards that are that close to the start of hex counts to me.

Love you guys and I love you Cory I don't want that to be lost here.

Grimm

Xexist
04-17-2015, 07:26 PM
I'm Grimm

I'v written a wee Hex fan story and I was a little proud of it (short story in the hex lore: go see it!), I love hex I really think we have something, but I'm a slacker backer and a vip member; once I saw hex i backed as much as i could, I'v spent more than a man in sound mind should. So safe to say I am invested and I love the intent and HEX but I'v put a lot in here since a slacker and I get nothing, I'v been drinking and I just saw the update and; I could be wrong I get that, drunk mind, not sound; but I feel I have given a lot as a slacker, as much as that is! To give free extensions, with no double-back hurts man to show I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE YOU OPENED TO THE SLACKERS, that hurts.

Cory I saw your heart in that interview with Angry Joe and I could see strategy, card art and collectable cards means so much to you! I will be honest last time this year Hex + wine saw me through a hard time, that time will be with me for the next 10 years; but as a slacker and as a fan I felt hurt buy this update I'm sorry for the feed back it is how I feel.

The thing I intend is to say I love hex i love arena I love the team but I am here too and double-back to show the cards that are that close to the start of hex counts to me.

Love you guys and I love you Cory I don't want that to be lost here.

Grimm

You sound like you need a hug, friend.

N3rd4Christ
04-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Is he referring to the OP Baby Yeti

Assassine
04-18-2015, 12:01 AM
You sound like you need a hug, friend.

I agree. Lets all send Grimm a collective hug.

Kaiba_Graysoul
04-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Thanks guys hug + pain killers helping this morning.