PDA

View Full Version : Threshold: The Hex Podcast Episode 77 - Community Inquisition

OutlandishMatt
04-20-2015, 09:17 PM
http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/threshold-episode-77-community-inquisition/

This week on Threshold we’ll talk about FiveShards’ Fate Cup, Hex Rock League Season 4, and topics that are being discussed in the Hex community.

Matt

Scammanator
04-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Great episode, Matt and Alex!

Sorry for my faux pas on the last episode's thread, advertising the super-secret contest. At the time there were only two submissions other than my own. I suppose I could have kept quiet about it and had better odds of winning, but I always prefer episodes where there's more content for you guys to discuss. So I was just trying to encourage more participation.

On that note. I have another possible idea regarding Allegiance. You've discussed allegiance to races, factions, and cities, but no one mentioned the possibility of allegiance to Primals. Maybe the keyword has something to do with a struggle between Xentoth (Primal of Blood Magic and leader of the Vennen) and Titania (Primal of Wild Magic, and leader of the Elves). Imagine if enough cards under your control with Allegiance to a certain primal could summon that primal to your aid in the form of a created card. I could see that sort of mechanic being randomly awesome in draft.