PDA

View Full Version : No Quick Match Button?

Spring
04-20-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry if a similar thread has already been posted- and I'd like to think it has been many times because this point feels so incredibly obvious to me- but I'm new to the forums and this is by far, in my opinion, the most absurd and appalling aspect of this game.

Why isn't there a "Quick Match" button or whatever equivalent button that I can click to play a competitive constructed match against a random opponent and be rewarded if I win? This seems like the first thing a game would add. I'm absolutely BAFFLED that we do not have this. No, Proving Grounds does not count. EVERY SINGLE TCG that I am aware of- Hearthstone, Duel of Champions, Shadow Era, etc.- has this feature because it is just so basic and so necessary. As it is this really deep, new, exceedingly well-designed game is being completely wasted because PvP, which is THE essence of an online TCG, is basically non-existent. In my opinion this should be far and away the top priority of what to fix immediately.

This thread is NOT intended as a rant. I'm honestly just still in complete shock that we don't have this. It's just entirely beyond my comprehension...

N3rd4Christ
04-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Shock and bafflement, all prt of Baby Yeti's trick to rule ze world!

I want a Win button while we are at it. But only for me

Free stuff is in PVE, PG is as close as to what you are looking for. No free stuff there though.

poizonous
04-20-2015, 10:30 PM
the games you mentioned are not TCGs they are CCGs there is a fine line between the 2. CCGs can afford to give free stuff without ruining the economy of the game. TCG cards hold value and that value gets lower with every free card they award

Cowbot
04-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Just curious, does proving grounds not count because it does not reward you, or because it is not quick enough?

FYI, the "random opponent" button isn't entirely random. It actually ranks you and tries to find fair opponents, though they (reasonably) refuse to release the details of that system.

Spring
04-20-2015, 10:45 PM
People are getting stuck on the "and it rewards me" part of the original post so forget that part. I don't care about money and have no problem throwing real money into games I'm into. I just thought a small reward for winning a Quick Match was the industry standard. So forget that part completely. What about the simple ability to click a button and play a match against another human? That seems very basic to me. I feel it SHOULD have a small reward of some kind to the winner but even if it didn't I still feel this feature is entirely necessary.

Mejis
04-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Just to add the above, we will likely be seeing some implementation of a ranked/ladder system that would encourage more Proving Grounds matches. There is a ranked matchmaking system already in place under the hood, apparently, but the issue is that not enough people queue for Proving Grounds random matches that you probably don't end up getting matched against someone of a similar rank.

Cowbot
04-21-2015, 01:08 AM
If you're just looking for a "ability to click a button and play a match against another human" this has been implemented for awhile now.

http://i.imgur.com/x02uF9Q.jpg

Highlighted it for you. It's in the proving grounds. Sometimes you have to wait a few minutes, especially if you're in an off-hour like me, but it does work. It even ranks you and tries its best to match you vs a player of similar skill (or deck? We don't know).

It used to give 100 gold for a win too, but they removed it.

Spring
04-21-2015, 01:31 AM
I'm well aware of Proving Grounds but it's far from satisfactory. Very few people are available at any given time and even fewer queue up. There is also no reward for beating people and they can take their sweet time making moves while you fall asleep at the keyboard with no real incentive to keep playing since winning and losing both give you the same prize- nothing.

I am hoping the supposedly upcoming ranked ladder is what I'm looking for. I want to be able to log on, click one button and be in a game in a matter of seconds and then when I finish that game I want to click the button again and be in another one. Rinse and repeat for the next 8 hours. :) Gold gains from it are a completely different issue. I wouldn't want anything big in the interest of the game economy. 100 gold for a win or less. No big deal. Just a little something that can kinda sorta add up with time.

Cowbot
04-21-2015, 01:47 AM
So the issue then is that not enough people use it.

Seems like your thread title and post is kind of misleading. You stated explicitly that such a function did not exist and was not implemented, but it clearly does exist and is implemented.

Try to be clearer about what you want when giving feedback.

"I want more people to use the random opponent button. Please through either providing an incentive or by other means promote its use."

Tazelbain
04-21-2015, 07:58 AM
I generally agree, as long prizes aren't farm-able. But CZR is a small team so everything is going to a fustrating long. I really hated the proving grounds. If I played a good deck, I felt bad crushing starter decks. If I played a bad deck, I felt like a chump when I get crushed by a tier 1 deck.

One of more cherished PvP experiences was arenas in GW1. You signed up with a group of 1 or more people and random placed on a team and fought other teams. But key thing was that if you won, you stayed in arena to face more teams, hopefully stronger teams. Trying for long streaks hellava fun and would impossible to farm. You put a reward at 15+ streaks with strong powermatching, it will be as rare as Uranaz.

MatWith1T
04-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Well Chark queried last week if we'd have any interest in a 1v1 ante queue, so hopefully that is something that will show up in the near future. It'll require an entry fee, but I think that's the only way to permit a prize that has any significance. If someone was able to grind out a meaningful stash through the old 100g Proving Ground matches, good for them, but the free prizes for free matches have to be pretty darn bad in order to keep the rest of the game rewards/markets in balance.

Yoss
04-21-2015, 11:46 AM
I vote (again) to bring back the 100g reward for Random Opponent wins. Sure, it's paltry, but it's amazing the difference it made in getting the queue to fire.

Svenn
04-21-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry if a similar thread has already been posted- and I'd like to think it has been many times because this point feels so incredibly obvious to me- but I'm new to the forums and this is by far, in my opinion, the most absurd and appalling aspect of this game.

Why isn't there a "Quick Match" button or whatever equivalent button that I can click to play a competitive constructed match against a random opponent and be rewarded if I win? This seems like the first thing a game would add. I'm absolutely BAFFLED that we do not have this. No, Proving Grounds does not count. EVERY SINGLE TCG that I am aware of- Hearthstone, Duel of Champions, Shadow Era, etc.- has this feature because it is just so basic and so necessary. As it is this really deep, new, exceedingly well-designed game is being completely wasted because PvP, which is THE essence of an online TCG, is basically non-existent. In my opinion this should be far and away the top priority of what to fix immediately.

This thread is NOT intended as a rant. I'm honestly just still in complete shock that we don't have this. It's just entirely beyond my comprehension...
First of all, those aren't TCGs, they are CCGs. They can freely hand out cards because there is no economy to worry about.

Second of all, that's not the model for the free to play in this game. PvP = pay to play. PvE = 100% free to play. You earn cards, gold, etc from PvE. If you want PvP cards you either pay, or your trade your PvE stuff for them. That's been the design of the free to play from the start.

Turtlewing
04-21-2015, 02:47 PM
I vote (again) to bring back the 100g reward for Random Opponent wins. Sure, it's paltry, but it's amazing the difference it made in getting the queue to fire.

I doubt that'll work.

You get 100g for beating a tier 1 arena opponent. Anyone who's in it for the reward would hit the Arena instead.

A way to view your rating and standings would do more to encourage people to play in proving grounds.

Fyren
04-21-2015, 03:04 PM
I doubt that'll work.

You get 100g for beating a tier 1 arena opponent. Anyone who's in it for the reward would hit the Arena instead.

Yeah, if I were to wager, it wasn't the loss of the 100g that dropped the frequency of the Proving Grounds, it was the addition of the Frost Ring Arena.

Xenavire
04-21-2015, 03:09 PM
I don't even see much of a problem - I found 3 games in the space of 30 secs each today, at a time that the servers should have been dead. Sure, it could be more popular, but the random matchmaker doesn't seem to be as dead as people think.

Blare731
04-21-2015, 03:51 PM
The feature is already in place as people have said, your issue with it is that it takes too long? That's due to the amount of people doing it.

I'd have to agree with the Frost Ring Arena would make farming 100g for each random player match look even worse. There is no point in doing it really.

I think that if they represented the ranking system as some sort of number or like a lot of other games, arbitrary names of ranks. People would care to actually play and compete. I mean really, most of the competitive PvP is planned to take place in tournaments though.

Either way, waiting for a larger player base, would also fix this problem I think. More people playing the game, more people to queue for it.

Yoss
04-21-2015, 06:06 PM
I doubt that'll work.

A way to view your rating and standings would do more to encourage people to play in proving grounds.

I don't disagree with your assessment. Asynch Constructed would be my #1 answer for fixing this, but that takes a bunch of dev time so we'll have to keep waiting for it. The 100g idea is super easy for them to put in though, and if it fails, then it's done no harm. If it works, then, well, it works! They could also increment it up slowly until it works. Plus, they could do like they did before and warn us all that the gold is just temporary until <insert feature here> comes to replace it.

zadies
04-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Putting a partly 100g reward on the proving grounds will just make the game seem even more pay to win then people think the arena makes it... it's easy to say the arena isn't targeted at new players in regards to actually bringing in gold, much harder to say that about the proving ground button.

poizonous
04-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Putting a partly 100g reward on the proving grounds will just make the game seem even more pay to win then people think the arena makes it... it's easy to say the arena isn't targeted at new players in regards to actually bringing in gold, much harder to say that about the proving ground button.

I honestly have no idea how 100g in proving grounds makes the game seem pay to win... I dont think the Proving grounds needs any incentive to play it, make friends and you will have someone to play it with. Not like MtGO doesnt have a form of proving grounds. They have a casual lobby for PvP games and they fire off rather well. It is just a mode for fun, not every mode needs to give a reward. People will play it. CCG's confuse people about how TCG's work. TCG's cant be willingly giving out free stuff for everything you do in them.

Zophie
04-21-2015, 07:58 PM

Well that and also putting the Play Random Opponent button on the main screen of the game client where the Frost Ring Arena button is so it's more visible to players.

Yoss
04-21-2015, 07:59 PM
TCG's cant be willingly giving out free stuff for everything you do in them.
Hex can and does and it's fine. One more small gold faucet won't kill the economy. So long as there's a solid link between human effort and generation of gold, and a robust gold sink system, the economy will be fine.

Yoss
04-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Well that and also putting the Play Random Opponent button on the main screen of the game client where the Frost Ring Arena button is so it's more visible to players.

Hey, I like that idea!

poizonous
04-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Hex can and does and it's fine. One more small gold faucet won't kill the economy. So long as there's a solid link between human effort and generation of gold, and a robust gold sink system, the economy will be fine.

It doesn't give out stuff for everything you do, hence this thread. Also, saying another gold faucet wont kill the economy is all based on opinion, there are no facts to support your claim.

Pokemon TCG
Yugioh TCG
MTG/MtGO

What are 2 things these games have in common??? They have survived the longest and NEVER given players anything for free

israel.kendall
04-21-2015, 08:29 PM
I like the idea of bringing back the 100g to proving grounds as well. But it goes against the entire philosophy of keeping gold as a PvE currency.

Yoss
04-21-2015, 08:49 PM
I like the idea of bringing back the 100g to proving grounds as well. But it goes against the entire philosophy of keeping gold as a PvE currency.

I think an evolution of that thinking would help the game. Gold is earned. Plat is bought. Plat is required to enter into premium content. (No need to talk about PvP versus PvE in there.)

zadies
04-22-2015, 12:15 AM
I honestly have no idea how 100g in proving grounds makes the game seem pay to win... I dont think the Proving grounds needs any incentive to play it, make friends and you will have someone to play it with. Not like MtGO doesnt have a form of proving grounds. They have a casual lobby for PvP games and they fire off rather well. It is just a mode for fun, not every mode needs to give a reward. People will play it. CCG's confuse people about how TCG's work. TCG's cant be willingly giving out free stuff for everything you do in them.

Consider how much grinding would be involved to actually be required to build a deck at 100g a win against t2 decks even with a starter.

poizonous
04-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Consider how much grinding would be involved to actually be required to build a deck at 100g a win against t2 decks even with a starter.

Dual Clients and gold boosting can make roughly 12K gold an hour by just joining queue and forfeitting, assuming 20 seconds to find a match and 10 seconds to concede, and yes im sure there will be people that do this and ruin the nice gesture. I am not against the 100g in Proving Grounds, I am just of the side that feels it isnt needed

Xenavire
04-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Dual Clients and gold boosting can make roughly 12K gold an hour by just joining queue and forfeitting, assuming 20 seconds to find a match and 10 seconds to concede, and yes im sure there will be people that do this and ruin the nice gesture. I am not against the 100g in Proving Grounds, I am just of the side that feels it isnt needed

There is a 15 minute cocooldown where you can't meet the same person twice, plus having multiple accounts is against the ToS.

poizonous
04-22-2015, 07:19 AM
There is a 15 minute cocooldown where you can't meet the same person twice, plus having multiple accounts is against the ToS.

well that cooldown i didn't know about and i thought you were allowed 2 accounts as long as one has kickstarter code. the dual account rule has changed so many times i lost track where it ended up

but as i said before, I'm not against the gold in proving grounds, i just don't think it's needed one there is a bigger player base that isn't arena running all the time

Zophie
04-22-2015, 07:39 AM
Here's my dilemma and I think this is probably a feeling many others have: I enjoy quick PVP matches playing random opponents, however every time I do it there is this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I am wasting my time because there is no ladder progression or gold rewards or anything at all of consequence earned for spending time in that activity. The Frost Ring Arena keeps beckoning me back, whispering in my ear "plaaaaay meeeee.... get gold and phat loooooootz! plaaaay with me my precioussssss" and I find myself really torn. Something needs to be done to take that feeling away. I don't know the perfect solution to all this, but until something changes I think the Proving Grounds are going to continue to have a fairly low population because of the other more attractive option of playing in the Frost Ring Arena instead.

poizonous
04-22-2015, 07:42 AM
@Zophie - Sorry too lazy to keep quoting people :P

It all just leads back to my statement of, not everything in a TCG has to reward you. a ranking system is all the mode needs to be used

Zophie
04-22-2015, 07:44 AM
@Zophie - Sorry too lazy to keep quoting people :P

It all just leads back to my statement of, not everything in a TCG has to reward you. a ranking system is all the mode needs to be used

Right, and none exists yet, so we really need to see something implemented there before we will see the Proving Grounds population go back up to pre-Frost Ring Arena levels again.

poizonous
04-22-2015, 07:52 AM
Right, and none exists yet, so we really need to see something implemented there before we will see the Proving Grounds population go back up to pre-Frost Ring Arena levels again.

Im just kind of convinced there are 2 types of players in HEX, right now.

Tournament players and F2P players. I dont think there is a huge casual game playerbase in the community (Granted I could be wrong).
And this will lead to a couple of issues.

Tournament players will need generous prizes to participate to pull them away from tournaments (especially 3-3-3 Draft)
F2P players will still not be strong enough to compete in the rankings

And I can see it now after the ranked format comes out. This forum will be bleeding with these threads again about "Proving Ground needs to give me something"

MatWith1T
04-22-2015, 08:16 AM
I haven't play MtG in years, but has the idea of just playing friendly matches for fun just totally disappeared from TCGs? Does every Yugioh/Pokemon/Magic match now have to come with some sort of prize attached for anyone to actually pick up their cards?

poizonous
04-22-2015, 08:18 AM
I haven't play MtG in years, but has the idea of just playing friendly matches for fun just totally disappeared from TCGs? Does every Yugioh/Pokemon/Magic match now have to come with some sort of prize attached for anyone to actually pick up their cards?

Yup, everyone is over entitled to needing something for everything they do. But the main problem is they always compare to HS or Solforge or Infinity Wars, none of which are TCG's. CCG players will never accept that they have to do something simply for FUN

Yoss
04-22-2015, 09:23 AM

The problem (for me) is expressed nicely in another thread currently on the front page, which is that without a physical (friendly) opponent in front of me, the casual appeal is mostly lost. That means my entertainment becomes almost entirely narcissistic, focused on winning, on pulling off a cool combo (but only for my own benefit since I can't see my opponent smile or react to it), or on just playing well.

zadies
04-22-2015, 09:29 AM

Xen if you are concealing your ip on one computer you just have about 20 accounts that you just log in on that computer and you can get around that rule as well... there are enough free but slow ip masking sites that someone wanting to do this could easily get around the 15 min rule.

Yoss
04-22-2015, 09:33 AM
Xen if you are concealing your ip on one computer you just have about 20 accounts that you just log in on that computer and you can get around that rule as well... there are enough free but slow ip masking sites that someone wanting to do this could easily get around the 15 min rule.

And how would you defeat the Random mechanism?

zadies
04-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Dual conceding on both accounts when they aren't matched together would still likely generate you gold faster then actually playing the games out yoss with the current population in the game.

Xenavire
04-22-2015, 09:39 AM

Frankly, if someone would rather go through all of that (and it would be slow as all unholy hell to log in and out so many times), instead of playing in arena, then they are welcome to the meager earnings. Really, with everything included in that process, what poizonous has asserted (12k gold/hour) would be significantly less (you would be looking at maybe 1k gold every 20-30 mins, which is probably slower than a good arena run.)

I don't even think any gold is needed for the random queue, but in the same breath I don't think it is realistically abusable without opening yourself up to bans or a lot of effort for no payoff.

zadies
04-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Switching ips on a vpn or even switching vps takes about 5 sec... and with simple passwords and no card collection it only takes about 10 sec to relog into hex... so it would drop the gold to 6-8k an hour not 2k, which is equal or better then what you can get from the pve content.

The real issue is this situation.
A new player joins.
A new player is psyched about PvP
The new player sees there is a f2p currency payout to PvP.
The new player does not realize that this is a sucky rate of return compared to other means of generating gold.
The new player attempts to f2p the game off the PvP queue.

If you don't think that would be a horrid experience for them....
And not everyone reads the forums to find out hey this is a really really bad way to attempt to f2p the game.

Kami
04-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Im just kind of convinced there are 2 types of players in HEX, right now.

Tournament players and F2P players. I dont think there is a huge casual game playerbase in the community (Granted I could be wrong).

I'm 99% certain that this is solely due to lack of PvE content and lack of fun modes like multiplayer.

Currently all you can do with your collection and inventory are: 1. Grind Arena; 2. Use them in PvP 1v1.

In the first, there's no payout without spending hours upon hours for very little gain (due to the market). It's repetitive and semi-tedious but that's only due to lack of content.

In the second, it only caters to people who already have a collection or people that are above average in skill. And add that there's buy-in for rewards, it's not all that fun if you're not at least decent. If you do casual PvP, there's not a whole lot of reason to do so either.

Basically, it all comes down to lack of variety in content. Adding more cards is good (i.e. Set 3 and more) but what's really going to hurt in the long-term is how little there is to actually do. In other words, yay, I get more cards... but I can still only do the same things over and over again.

Zophie
04-22-2015, 10:03 AM

You're assuming CZE has no way of detecting and tracking this kind of behavior. I'm pretty sure they do.

zadies
04-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Zophie if I am using a vpn that shows I'm in England on vpns designed to get around the north korean firewalls if CZE has the technology to detect I'm doing that... more power to them and I think it's great.... completely unrealistic but great.

The reason I say it is unrealistic is that even Steam/Valve don't have it and you can unlock their pre-loaded games that have different unlock times like Civ Beyond earth a day early basically by using a Japanese vpn... and Valve has a lot more money and a lot more technology in their deployment system then CZE has.

Zophie
04-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Zophie if I am using a vpn that shows I'm in England on vpns designed to get around the north korean firewalls if CZE has the technology to detect I'm doing that... more power to them and I think it's great.... completely unrealistic but great.

Your location doesn't matter when they can see the same group of accounts logging in from various locations and conceding matches constantly, those are red flags obviously. Not to mention the possibility of them tracking unique client installation IDs aside from the actual accounts being used on said installation IDs. Then consider the fact that even if you somehow slip under their radar you still have dozens of accounts with gold you need to move around, which is also tracked and monitored. You are quite naive if you think that a VPN will make you impervious to detection in these kinds of schemes.

zadies
04-22-2015, 10:31 AM
No zophie you only have 1 account with gold to move around because all the other 20 accounts are conceding to it.

You don't raise red flags by going User name 1 - only gets used with vpn 1 so you don't have the issues with the location changing randomly with the user names.

They can ban all the accounts that are conceding constantly(you just make a bunch more free email address and a bunch more starter deck accounts from the vpns... the likelihood of an entire vpn network getting banned is very very slim, hint most of these networks are based in universities) you just play with your main gold account, every so often, when you encounter someone who isn't one of your clones if you want to avoid the constantly conceding, given the other accounts are constantly conceding to everyone as opposed to just this one account it's really hard to link the behavior.

I could go on... like I said if Valve can't do it with the extra money they have and how much longer they've been around...

You have to put thought into how to detect it... but there are write-ups for how to get away with it for other games that are pages and pages long that have already considered most of it.

I am tired of dancing around topics so if you really really really want me to lay out exactly how to do it in excruciating detail I'll be happy to on this topic.

Really just easier to operate under the assumption that it is exploitable, then to have me point out the holes in all the detection mechanisms you can think of, and yes there is a hole in the install id one as well, but since that possibly has to do directly with the hex client i'd a) have to check that it has one and how it was stored, and b) I know how to get around general ones if it exists but given it would be specific to the client about the only method I won't say how to plug, but also easily bypassed if it existed.

Xenavire
04-22-2015, 10:34 AM
No zophie you only have 1 account with gold to move around because all the other 20 accounts are conceding to it.

You don't raise red flags by going User name 1 - only gets used with vpn 1 so you don't have the issues with the location changing randomly with the user names.

I could go on... like I said if Valve can't do it with the extra money they have...

You have to put thought into how to detect it... but there are write-ups for how to get away with it for other games that are pages and pages long that have already considered most of it.

And what if that ONE account is red flagged because of all the auto-concedes? Think things through here.

Zophie
04-22-2015, 10:34 AM

You don't think that a single user earning a large number of wins due to concedes would raise any red flags for investigation?

zadies
04-22-2015, 11:00 AM
Zophie given it randomly assigns your partners everyone would be getting a large number of wins due to auto concedes while this was going on, trying to say that only that account would be getting them when that is highly unlikely, the fact it auto pairs people meaning the user has no control over it actually means the system itself is helping to conceal that information.

Also in all likely-hood you are doing this with more then 2 computers at a time to increase the chances of your main account getting paired with someone that would be conceding to it.

This also means that you can change the fake account username logins at random times after they are paired with you and rotate them in as opposed to directly after they concede to you.

Interesting how you are liking this theoretical discussion on how to cheat for an unimplemented feature rather then the core issue of my argument against the gold in the que which as laid out a few posts ago is:
A new player joins.
A new player is psyched about PvP
The new player sees there is a f2p currency payout to PvP.
The new player does not realize that this is a sucky rate of return compared to other means of generating gold.
The new player attempts to f2p the game off the PvP queue.

Zophie
04-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Zophie given it randomly assigns your partners everyone would be getting a large number of wins due to auto concedes while this was going on, trying to say that only that account would be getting them when that is highly unlikely, the fact it auto pairs people meaning the user has no control over it actually means the system itself is helping to conceal that information.

So in order for that to even work your main "win" account would also need to concede a large amount of times to all of the legit accounts you get paired with while attempting to get paired with your mule accounts, which would also be a red flag.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you've got a lot of vague ideas but they all fall apart in the details, please apply a little more logical reasoning behind your assertions to be more constructive in your arguments. Unless you're intentionally setting up these strawmen arguments and hoping no one is paying attention, then I guess to each their own. I'm pretty much done with this topic as I don't think it's appropriate to discuss methods to game the system, even if the system in discussion is theoretical and not implemented. I'm confident that CZE always has security in mind with any systems they implement in the game, and they have people working for them with a lot of experience in these areas and I trust they always take these types of concerns very seriously.

zadies
04-22-2015, 11:28 AM
No zophie wasn't a strawman argument at all you just decided to latch onto it even after I said 3 times my main contention against it was the new player experience.

Also the ideas aren't really vague zophie I just don't spell them all out because you didn't ask I was just bringing counter arguments to your actual points you didn't ask me for detailed instructions on how to do it.

Also with the current game population running 5 clients getting matched with 1 of the 4 auto conceding ones would happen with alarming probability.

Montanx
04-22-2015, 11:32 AM
I disagree with the OP, a quick match that provides a reward is not the most important. The reward system is based on draft and constructed ques, as it should be. Hearthstone is a completely dif game. You dont keep your limited cards, theres no AH profit to be made, no trading. they have to offer free stuff. TCGs are meant to be digital versions of real life. Its far easier to get ahead and gain cards/packs here compared to mtgo due to relatively cheap costs and card values. I only just played my first 2 drafts last night. Spent 20 bucks and now have almost doubled my money in value after winning a few packs and opening a Money card wich sold overnight for $17 worth of platinum.

Blare731
04-22-2015, 01:44 PM
I only just played my first 2 drafts last night. Spent 20 bucks and now have almost doubled my money in value after winning a few packs and opening a Money card wich sold overnight for $17 worth of platinum.

Thats what I like to hear!

Also, may I interject to say, that the play random human opponent could be just added to the front page? That would probably increase the frequency that people chose it. Just a suggestion.