PDA

View Full Version : Hex: Now vs Then

Mokog
04-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Sometimes we need some perspective. Pictures help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU0kq3g7C88&feature=youtu.be

I am ever amazed at how far 1 step at a time will take you.

Gwaer
04-22-2015, 10:25 PM
Thanks for doing this Mokog. It has been a long road, easy to forget what things actually looked like back then.

The way you circled the concubunnies butt with your mouse cursor, when talking about sleeves was a bit creepy though.

Xenavire
04-23-2015, 03:51 AM
Primal chest into Spiteblade? Good lord, did you really get that in one shoot?

Great video, feels good to really take stock of all we have gained in such a short amount of time.

Mokog
04-23-2015, 04:13 AM
As neutral as I sounded when the primal dropped I nearly lost it. I thought, "omg what if people think primal rolls happen every day?" Then the free roll produced the last merc I needed. I almost stopped right there to dance and post it on twitter.

Xenavire
04-23-2015, 04:29 AM
As neutral as I sounded when the primal dropped I nearly lost it. I thought, "omg what if people think primal rolls happen every day?" Then the free roll produced the last merc I needed. I almost stopped right there to dance and post it on twitter.

All I can say to that is congrats - that is the best way to win. Video footage of one of the best set of rolls possible, and finishing your merc set... Just fantastic. :D

Mokog
04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
And kids, that's why you roll your rare chests, highly improbable payouts and huge feels. Totally worth it.