PDA

View Full Version : Question: Quick actions during combat

Sachan
04-23-2015, 07:17 AM
I wanted to check if this is the intended game mechanic or if it is a bug. During the combat phase I attack with a troop which my opponent then blocks with one of his. After he has blocked I use a quick action removal-type card/s (such as burn) to destroy his troop. I have timed the aforementioned removal at both the 'pre-combat damage' priority and at the 'combat damage' priority. On both occasions my troop acts as if it has been blocked (i.e. no damage carries through to his champion). I wanted to check what the intent is with this. I am using a macbook so, if a bug, it could be mac related. My in-game name is as on here and if you would like screen shots please let me know.

Tazelbain
04-23-2015, 07:20 AM
That's right unless the attacking troop has crush.

Whye
04-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Blocked troops remain blocked, even if the blocker is removed from combat.

If your troop had crush, on the other hand, it would have done it's full damage to the opponent.

Xenavire
04-23-2015, 07:35 AM
As has been mentioned, a blocked troop is always blocked, and the only way for it to do damage is with crush. Crush can be used in many interesting ways, like when you burn a troop, the damage will be more from crush, etc.