PDA

View Full Version : Explain to me how AH snipers gets intel

Tinfoil
04-23-2015, 09:04 PM
A couple of times in the last few days I have experienced AH snipers knowing down to the last minutes and perhaps seconds when an auction is going to expire. How is this possible?

I am not a trader, I just watch the AH looking for a good deal on the cards I am still missing. I make a bid a there is a casual exchange of bids during the day. But just before the end of the auction the response becomes almost immediate. During the day it take some time before I get outbid, but that changes up untill the end. One or two times might be coincidence, but it has happened several times. How do they/you know so precicely when it ends?

nicosharp
04-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Sorting 101 - For Dummies.

zadies
04-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Almost tempted to respond to this given how the CZE volunteers are responding to my concerns about the implicit acceptance of the of scripting.

Yoss
04-23-2015, 09:57 PM
There's a thread in the AH subforum that explains how to do it.

Zophie
04-23-2015, 10:40 PM
How is this possible?

Sort by shortest time left, search repeatedly, be patient till you see something you like, snipe.

- Or -

Sort by longest time left, search repeatedly, wait for 48 hour listing to pop up that you like, write down time, bid, return 47.99 hours later to check bid, snipe.

Good luck!

zadies
04-23-2015, 11:52 PM
What zophie is neglecting to mention is that the sort by shortest time left is actually an accurate search to the second such that if you don't actually use any filters or search for anything in particular you can see the auction that will end in the least amount of time.

Most of the people that are sniping the auctions are not sniping a particular item but just a good deal that has less then a minute to end.

Which is inanimately script-able to just push a single button and insta snipe everything that is ending soon, though a smart person would have a max price and a rarity filter on when scripting it.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 12:01 AM
What zophie is neglecting to mention ...

Uh, I thought that was pretty obvious, you clearly haven't caught on yet, this isn't exactly a secret.

Which is inanimately script-able to just push a single button and insta snipe everything that is ending soon, though a smart person would have a max price and a rarity filter on when scripting it.

LOL make sure you got plenty of money in your account before you start throwing it all away with your useless script idea ;)

zadies
04-24-2015, 12:05 AM
You wouldn't see threads like this or the are there bots in the ah if this was well known.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 12:07 AM
You wouldn't see threads like this or the are there bots in the ah if this was well known.

People explain or at list hint at sorting by time left in pretty much every one of these, and there are multiple threads in the AH forums explaining this. You've directly participated in several of those threads but you're usually busy speculating about bots and scripting so you probably didn't notice.

Trust me, the most effective way to do this is manually, no scripts, nothing special, just sit there and be patient and put in the effort like everyone else.

israel.kendall
04-24-2015, 12:11 AM
I confess, I am a bot.

KingGabriel
04-24-2015, 12:12 AM
LOL make sure you got plenty of money in your account before you start throwing it all away with your useless script idea ;)
*stifles snigger

I confess, I am a bot.

I KNEW IT

Zophie
04-24-2015, 12:15 AM
I confess, I am a bot.

Crap, looks like it's time to recalibrate your truth inhibitors again, please return to the workshop at once.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Why is everyone being so coy? Are bots a forbidden subject or something?

Parzival
04-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Bots are forbidden so it follows suit discussion about bots is also forbidden.

*NEWS FLASH*

Friday update Cory insists on Turing Tests for all Hex players.

Happiness is Mandatory

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 03:51 AM
Bots are forbidden so it follows suit discussion about bots is also forbidden.

lol, I hope that's not the policy, since it makes sense only if a problem is being swept under the rug. Can a mod confirm that discussion on bots is banned?

BlackRoger
04-24-2015, 04:50 AM
Can a mod confirm that discussion on bots is banned?

Highly doubt it.
Can't remmember CZE banning any discussion because of its subject.
Toxic posters? sure. Discussions that turned into flame wars, sure, but that's about it.
As long as it's a civil discussion it should be fine.

Patrigan
04-24-2015, 04:51 AM
lol, I hope that's not the policy, since it makes sense only if a problem is being swept under the rug. Can a mod confirm that discussion on bots is banned?

I advise looking up Poe's Law.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 05:05 AM
I advise looking up Poe's Law.
Yup, thus my skepticism of the assertion's veracity.

ossuary
04-24-2015, 05:10 AM
There is no ban on discussing a subject unless said discussion is strictly forbidden in the Code of Conduct (such as discussing disciplinary actions). There is no rule against discussing the theoretical existence of bots (however misinformed and ridiculous such an idea may be)... why would there be? :p

Hatts
04-24-2015, 05:30 AM
Friday update Cory insists on Turing Tests for all Hex players.

However since they don't have the resources to run a Turing test for all players, they'll be implementing a Princess Cory test instead. They will re-purpose the code that let Cory play the Princess Cory Arena matches and lock the AH until you have won a match as Princess Cory.

Forum curmudgeons will be quick to point out that coding a bot to play as Princess Cory is trivial and is bound to happen because there is financial incentive, this is just a scheme to free up Cory's time, and is ultimately ineffectual at preventing AH bots from becoming sentient and taking over Hex.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 05:36 AM
There is no ban on discussing a subject unless said discussion is strictly forbidden in the Code of Conduct (such as discussing disciplinary actions). There is no rule against discussing the theoretical existence of bots (however misinformed and ridiculous such an idea may be)... why would there be? :p
These are not the bots you're looking for.

There have been subjects banned on the forums of another digital TCG, so, while I'd be surprised to see it happen here, it's not impossible. Also, I didn't understand why the subject of bots was being danced around (at least it looked like it to me).

I have no idea if bots are allowed in game or not, but if they're not I could understand a ban on discussions regarding how to create one.

Edit: I know I'm guilty of being overly dry in my humor at times -- even in RL people take ridiculous things I say seriously, but for the love of god, please use smiley faces or if you must... ugh..."lol", to indicate non-seriousness. It will save a lot of time.

ossuary
04-24-2015, 06:40 AM
Botting and automation is against the EULA. Talking about whether or not they exist is not. Sharing information on how to break the rules is against the Code of Conduct (and may result in action being taken against your account, if severe enough). Hopefully that's clear enough. :)

selpai
04-24-2015, 07:06 AM
The entire Auction House system needs to be reworked from the ground up. It is an outdated system that is easily exploitable. The more people who begin to play Hex, the more apparent this will become.

You can cry and bemoan that scripting is against the EULA or w/e, but the rules are superficial if there's no way to enforce them, or if enforcing them takes too much effort. Don't tell people what not to do. Prevent them from doing it. Look what Riot did to address their Refer a Friend system abuse. They took took away the incentives for it to be abused in the first place.

Gwaer
04-24-2015, 07:18 AM
*ossuary is not a mod and has no control or say in what discussion is or isn't appropriate and the mods and hex employees will moderate as they see fit.*

*i also am not a mod.

Only statements you should trust about what is and isn't allowed should come from someone with a blue or orange name or straight out of the CoC.

Gwaer
04-24-2015, 07:25 AM
I was going to edit the location of the CoC into my last response but my phone has decided not to be able to save edits.

So the CoC is located at cryptozoic.com/coc

Lafoote
04-24-2015, 07:27 AM
I lucked into a Bucktooth Roshi the other day. I had bid on it previously, been outbid, and just happened to log in and rebid. 3 minutes later I got the winning confirmation. It happens.

selpai
04-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with the CoC? The only thing that matters is what people are capable of doing, and their incentives for doing it. Your petty little rules don't mean sh*t.

Gwaer
04-24-2015, 07:30 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with the CoC? The only thing that matters is what people are capable of doing, and their incentives for doing it. Your petty little rules don't mean shit.

Errrrrr. We're talking about forum stuff now. Those rules are what you can and can't do here. Your posts will just get deleted. If you ignore it.

selpai
04-24-2015, 07:32 AM
Huh? Am i on the right thread? We were talking about AH snipers. I thought the CoC referred to the terms of service for Hex. No?

Gwaer
04-24-2015, 07:37 AM
No, the coc is rules for the forum, we're currently talking about what is allowed to talk about on the forums.

What you're allowed to do in game is eula/tos territory. If you violate those "petty rules that don't mean shit" you're just going to get banned, and your account, cards, gold, whatever will be worthless. So that's a risk many will probably take, but not me. I've got way too many kickstarter codes attached to my primary account =P

EntropyBall
04-24-2015, 07:55 AM
The lack of proxy bidding on the Hex AH makes it a terrible idea to sell things without a buyout. I would bet that most items won by bid sell for less than 110% of the starting bid. There is no incentive to bid on an item that has more than 12 hrs left, because if its even remotely a good deal, its going to get sniped. Can't be online at 2 am when that auction is going to end? No chance you are going to win then.

selpai
04-24-2015, 08:12 AM
No, the coc is rules for the forum, we're currently talking about what is allowed to talk about on the forums.

What you're allowed to do in game is eula/tos territory. If you violate those "petty rules that don't mean shit" you're just going to get banned, and your account, cards, gold, whatever will be worthless. So that's a risk many will probably take, but not me. I've got way too many kickstarter codes attached to my primary account =P

Negative reinforcement is ineffective. When has that every worked for any other game? Ever? You remove the problem by removing the incentive, not by promising punishment after the fact. The AH system is outdated. Every other game has something like it, and those somethings have been thoroughly exploited in every case. Time for something new.

I can literally take half an hour, take a few screen shots, and set up a lazy script based on pixel recognition. AH exploited.

Tinfoil
04-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the informative comments (less so for the snide ones). I knew it was going on, just didnt know how.

I dislike this kind of exploitative behavior, but realize it is up to the system, not individuals to fix it and this will not happen in a while. Entropy, I looked up proxy bidding and it seems like a better implementation of auctioning (Yes I am an auction noob that has never traded on on ebay)

Zophie
04-24-2015, 08:56 AM
Why is everyone being so coy? Are bots a forbidden subject or something?

No one is being coy, bots are irrelevant to the OP's question. Seriously. I outlined the exact methods the OP was asking about in my first response (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=42852&p=478980&viewfull=1#post478980) on the first page of this thread. No scripts or bots or anything are needed to do this, nor do any scripts or bots exist that can accomplish this like a human can. Some misguided folk seem hell bent that it couldn't be possible to accomplish sniping without the use of a bot, but those people are simply wrong and probably have never tried or are unawares of the methods I outlined. Bots are irrelevant and you would be extremely hard pressed to create one that functions in our current AH environment in any capacity even close to what the OP is describing. All you need to snipe is good ol' fashioned human interaction and persistence. Anyone who seems to be "coy" about this or dodging the subject of bots are doing so because they understand the correct methods to snipe only require a human and they understand how wrong the idea of bots doing this is. This is not a lie, not a joke, not a half truth, not an alternative, not a slight or dodge or misdirection, it is completely and unequivocally the only valid answer to the OP.

Thrawn
04-24-2015, 09:30 AM
I can literally take half an hour, take a few screen shots, and set up a lazy script based on pixel recognition. AH exploited.

Not exploited, used to its full potential. :D

ossuary
04-24-2015, 09:37 AM

Put your money where your mouth is. Pics or it didn't happen. I look forward to finding out you f*cked up and spent all your money on crackling rots for 300p each, or got yourself banned for botting in a stupidly predictable behavior pattern.

israel.kendall
04-24-2015, 09:38 AM
The real issue is bidding methodology. Too many people are greedy and want to bid in increments of 1p in order to get a card super cheap. That is great and all, if you win. But if you really want a card I would suggest bidding it to a point where it is no longer a super cheap deal. This will lower the chances of getting sniped.

zadies
04-24-2015, 09:39 AM
I never said it was being done by scripts, only that it could be.

The fact is anyone smart enough to write a script and go through the effort of doing so is going to be smart enough to refine it so as to not blow their bank, and target what they want.

There is also nothing that can be done to stop someone from using a bot to write the script in the first place.

selpai in most other games where you are talking about negative reinforcement you aren't talking about banning accounts worth loads of real money.

Also oss as was pointed out in the scripting thread a lot of people don't think that scripts are bots and thus aren't going to get them banned, given that CZE hasn't clarified that....

Zophie
04-24-2015, 09:56 AM
IThere is also nothing that can be done to stop someone from using a bot to write the script in the first place.

http://i.imgur.com/N11vPoX.gif

nicosharp
04-24-2015, 10:02 AM
All they got to do is start moving where the search results appear on the screen in all resolutions, resetting search parameters after 10 mins, Not allowing refresh more than once per 10 seconds, not allowing sort to show items in correct order regarding time left, adding soft buffer to the auctions, so they expire 5 minutes before they are taken off the search, etc.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 10:07 AM
I remember in TOTCG (That Other Trading Card Game), when bots were first spotted in game, the forum users unanimously denied even the possibility of their existence. Couldn't possibly be bots... oh, no. Based on those experiences, I agree with zadies that it's possible to create a snipe bot or snipe script, but whether anyone has bothered as of yet is another question.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 10:13 AM
I remember in TOTCG (That Other Trading Card Game), when bots were first spotted in game, the forum users unanimously denied even the possibility of their existence. Couldn't possibly be bots... oh, no. Based on those experiences, I agree with zadies that it's possible to create a snipe bot or snipe script, but whether anyone has bothered as of yet is another question.

While you're busy speculating about bots, many others are actively sniping the AH manually without wasting their time coming up with useless scripts.

Thrawn
04-24-2015, 10:20 AM
While you're busy speculating about bots, many others are actively sniping the AH manually without wasting their time coming up with useless scripts.

I'm not sure I get the point you're trying to make. If someone spends a few hours writing up some good scripts and they can now snipe and relist every profitable auction 24/7 I'm not sure how that is useless. Yes, something that obvious will likely (hopefully) get caught and banned quickly, but any discussion implying that it wouldn't be possible to write a bot/script to use the AH and turn a profit is just flat out wrong.

zadies
04-24-2015, 10:22 AM
The issue thrawn is that Zophie wants a bunch of qol scripts that allow for posting packs easily and such and doesn't really think about the long term consequences so attempts to make anyone that is against them come off an idiot... and since i'm really the only one saying scripts can lead to issues that's rather easy to do.

I don't feel like getting banned for spelling out exactly how you could write a bot to get the information needed to write a perfect script and keep it updated daily.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 10:27 AM
So Zophie needs to denigrate all mention of bots or harmful scripts in order to push his/her agenda on scripts. Now I understand the seemingly willful ignorance.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 10:29 AM
I'm not sure I get the point you're trying to make.

The point I'm making is that the OP asked specifically how sniping is occurring in our current AH environment. This question was answered very clearly, it is being done by humans using very simple manual methods. Period. We have speculated a lot on how a bot could accomplish the same thing but currently it's just not feasible or even worth spending time trying to create due to how incredibly simple and easy it is to do it by hand. People are still convinced that bots exist when really this isn't happening at all at this time.

If you want to sink a bunch of time into creating some kind of super bot that can somehow overcome all the issues involved in the process, not to mention risk getting banned if you are somehow successful in creating one that works, be my guest. Most people that actually practice sniping today though will agree that it's just not worth it.

So Zophie needs to denigrate all mention of bots or harmful scripts.

I have no agenda, I'm simply explaining why bots/scripts aren't needed to snipe at this time in this AH environment, nor are they worth the time, effort, and risk of pursuing.

selpai
04-24-2015, 10:31 AM

It doesn't matter what most people do. It only what matters what can be done. It only takes one person with a script to ruin a crude AH system like this. And where there is one, there are many. The system is compromised, and it needs to be changed. Not that it will be. This game is basically vaporware as it is.

funktion
04-24-2015, 10:34 AM

Have to just chime in here. The bots in that game are nothing like what anyone is talking about in this thread. There is a pretty big difference between an automated third party shop that is supported within the client and software or scripts that assist in the scanning and sniping of the auction house.

zadies
04-24-2015, 10:36 AM
Reading this might give you a clue into people's thinking... also the script was actually posted there fully at one point.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=42785

Also Zophie Hacky's denial that macro sniping was possible would also say that most people didn't know how the time search actually worked.

Thrawn
04-24-2015, 10:37 AM
... it's just not feasible or even worth spending time trying to create due to how incredibly simple and easy it is to do it by hand. ...

... that can somehow overcome all the issues involved in the process, not to mention risk getting banned if you are somehow successful in creating one that works, be my guest. Most people that actually practice sniping today though will agree that it's just not worth it.

If a people made good bots and ran them, the people practicing sniping today would no longer be able to successfully snipe auctions. The few simple manual methods wouldn't work anymore because bots would be faster and watching every auction all the time.

You make it sound like writing something to accomplish that would be some difficult involved process when it could likely be easily done (at a basic level at least) in a few hours by anyone with good programming knowledge. Tie it into AH data that is posted daily and you can now run the AH very well.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Also Zophie Hacky's denial that macro sniping was possible would also say that most people didn't know how the time search actually worked.

No, a simple repeating macro would simply not work for sniping in the way you insist that it can. Think about it, really, pretend you're the script, map out what clicks you would need to repeat, and then try it out yourself over and over again without any consideration of what you're bidding on and hopefully you'll begin to understand why that won't work.

Sparrow
04-24-2015, 10:53 AM
Have to just chime in here. The bots in that game are nothing like what anyone is talking about in this thread. There is a pretty big difference between an automated third party shop that is supported within the client and software or scripts that assist in the scanning and sniping of the auction house.
Yes, that's true. It was just the denial of their existence that brought that to mind, since at one point I posted a thread about them and Nushae and others insisted they didn't exist.

zadies
04-24-2015, 11:17 AM
No, a simple repeating macro would simply not work for sniping in the way you insist that it can. Think about it, really, pretend you're the script, map out what clicks you would need to repeat, and then try it out yourself over and over again without any consideration of what you're bidding on and hopefully you'll begin to understand why that won't work.

Given thrawn already said about tying it to the daily ah data here let me lay it out.

You write a bot that crawls hexprice.com

You have that bot look for all the cards listed at least 5% higher then the minimum listing price

You then have that bot write a script that includes searching for the card names and looking for people that post them for 10% less then the whichever average price you deem appropriate.

You have a script updated daily, but it is a script written by a bot much that is actuate and does exactly what I said it could do previously.

Oh but it's a load of work... up front... yes it is a lot of work, but it is work you do once and your done for the life of the game if CZE doesn't disallow scripts.

Silence is consent to this sort of thing.

Also to the original intent that I posted to hacky, you have a script that looks for a set price your willing to bid under search for a type of card common/uncommon you wouldn't macro snipe rares/legends, and you have the script bid on the first page, you have it repeat every x minutes.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Given thrawn already said about tying it to the daily ah data here let me lay it out.

I'm only speaking towards your multiple statements regarding a simple repeating macro script, thank you for finally acknowledging that it would not work by itself and would require additional programming and input from other sources to be even remotely functional.

hacky
04-24-2015, 11:32 AM

Your definition of "macro" is more than one. My definition of macro is hundreds, thousands, millions or more. Bidding on one thing at a time in rapid succession is not "macro".

zadies
04-24-2015, 11:32 AM
You can easily have it do pages and pages at a time hacky... by your definition of macro there aren't even enough items on the ah to actually pull it off quite convenient... and really as the population grows and more items get posted my simple idea will grow to encompass your idea of macro assuming the economy of the ah doesn't implode before then.

zadies
04-24-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm only speaking towards your multiple statements regarding a simple repeating macro script, thank you for finally acknowledging that it would not work by itself and would require additional programming and input from other sources to be even remotely functional.

No zophie scripting a simple buy all commons/uncommons really doesn't need input from anywhere else to snag the deals.

The fact is you laughed at the idea of writing a bot to write a scripts about 2 pages ago, and your not laughing now... the fact is you don't really think about the consequences of things and just want to adamantly deny the fact that scripts could possibly be bad because you want your qol improvements that much.

Also that crawler to write the script is rather simplistic.

Also I was talking in general terms because it was safer... the fact is it is entirely possible to script ah sniping. Anyone that could have written the script would have known what to do based on thrawns comment so my making it explicit so everyone understood what was being talked about didn't really harm anything.

Zophie a programmers idea of what is simple to code and what a common person thinks of as being simple to code are really worlds apart. Which is why people get stuck on why isn't this feature in yet it should be simple, but now you've inverted it to be well my grandma can't code that so it's impossible.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 11:45 AM
... and just want to adamantly deny the fact that scripts could possibly be bad because you want your qol improvements that much.

I will be clear with you if I have an agenda or stake in all of this. I don't. I am simply a very pedantic person and very much enjoy thinking about things logically, practically, and reasonably. If you make a statement about something that is not correct, I will likely try to clarify or correct it. It is true that I think that the AH as a whole could be improved with QOL features in the future, and that is why I currently don't spend any time at all trying to sell cards on the AH. I've considered the possibility of simple mouse macros that would make it easier to post, I have experience with scripting and programming and have come to the conclusion that I don't think it's worth the effort or risk. I do have some experience easily sniping auctions using the manual methods I outlined in my first response to this thread, and I know many others that also do this a lot more frequently than I do, and I think I have a good understanding of the current situation surrounding the OP. I am not of the opinion that any bots or scripting currently exist that would improve or surpass the ease of the current manual methods, nor do I care to develop any of my own. Please don't mistake my responses to imply that I have any kind of agenda or horse in this race.

hacky
04-24-2015, 11:49 AM
There is no discussion possible with someone who thinks they are always right.

Zophie
04-24-2015, 11:53 AM
There is no discussion possible with someone who thinks they are always right.

Sigh, agreed. I regret how often I make the mistake of continuing to click "View Post" on people I put on ignore already. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess ;)

zadies
04-24-2015, 11:57 AM
When someone chooses to conveniently define words one can easily say that there are no homeless in the U.S.

As an example of the stunt you are pulling go watch
Babylon 5 Season 3: "Voices of Authority"

Your definition of macro basically made it impossible to prove with the current state of the ah if the amount of items on the ah increased by a factor of 100 then my script as outlined would encompass your idea of macro, but there aren't enough auctions to snipe atm.

So your really not making an argument other then to base it on a personal attack at this point, probably in hopes to get the thread locked again.

ossuary
04-24-2015, 11:57 AM
It's very simple. 100% of what Zadies says is based on his assumptions of how coding works, and how much data the client feeds you. He is wrong on all counts. :)

Zophie
04-24-2015, 12:01 PM
go watch Babylon 5

Sorry you lost me there, I much prefer Star Trek or Stargate, please find an appropriate analogy from within either of those series and get back to me, thanks

zadies
04-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Oss...
I didn't require any data from the client at all in what I outlined...

I was getting the data with a text parser after it crawled a website that everyone believes as factual for cards above the floor price.

Most card trades and ah postings of items that don't have prices are based on that site.

A text parser can easily write a new text document...

Not sure where the idea of getting output from the client at all came from.

Of course what you could be saying is that the data on hexprice is completely inaccurate and cze is lying about the api providing 100% accurate data.

ossuary
04-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Not sure where the idea of getting output from the client at all came from.

Because even if you got the data from an external source, and wrote in sufficient leeway to account for the fact that the site uses averages and not real value, and built in protection for intentional price inflation (people gaming your shitty bot by artificially inflating the price of a worthless card then dumping hundreds of copies and stealing all your plat), you'd still have to actually be able to FIND the "bargain" prices in client at some point, which you CANNOT DO with the level of access to the client data we have (i.e. 7 results on screen at a time). No bot could scan through that data (manually, the only way it's currently possible) in real time faster than the regular, run of the mill human snipers. You could not possibly program it to be smart enough to find and recognize deals as fast as a human could, looking at auction entries 7 at a time, refreshing as quickly as the client allows.

If the program allowed API access so you could download ALL of the AH data in real time and interact with it in-client, that would be an entirely different conversation. But that's not how it works, and if you were a real programmer, or had even a basic understanding of real programming, OCR, and botting, you would understand that. But you aren't, and you don't, so you're just wrong.

zadies
04-24-2015, 12:19 PM
I'll respond to the 7 results on screen at a time, the script is setup to search for each specific card listed at x% less then the average price that was listed on the site... so the only cards the script would be seeing would be things that you would consider deals.

Also you could have the bot ignore certain cards that you felt were going to be permanently at the floor price.

If it could interact in real time it would be a bot and not a script and we are talking about scripts here oss so your 2nd paragraph really doesn't matter at all.

You think I'm avoiding the small details because I'm not thinking of them rather then it being purposeful, the fact is when you parse the website you can account for much of what your talking about if you have the proper conditional statements setup. The only thing you can't account for is the lack of real time information but that pushes this into a true botting discussion rather then writing a script.

NOBLEStarshield
04-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Closing thread since it is no longer on topic with the OP.