PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else missing sleeves?

RobHaven
04-26-2015, 11:01 AM
I did a search and didn't find any threads about it. I was in the VIP when I noticed. Anyone else having the same issue?

Xenavire
04-26-2015, 11:06 AM
I did a search and didn't find any threads about it. I was in the VIP when I noticed. Anyone else having the same issue?

Nope. Could be a display issue, try repairing after the tournament?

Bloodslave
04-26-2015, 11:54 AM
I have this issue. I've repaired the install and I can see certain deck sleeves. It's limited to my laptop though, when I log in on another computer I can see all of my sleeves.

funktion
04-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Outta curiosity have you tried changing the hex resolution on your laptop. I.e. do they display for you at other resolutions.

Bloodslave
04-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Just tried several different resolutions. no dice. I used to be able to see my sleeves then after an update around christmas time I lost the ability to see em.

deejay
04-26-2015, 01:49 PM
I have the same issue - the only sleeve of KS rewards that works for me (at any resolution) are the collector sleeves. Newer sleeves (wheels of fate / child's play / event sleeves) are all ok. Playing on a Mac running Yosemite if that helps.

hex_colin
04-26-2015, 02:37 PM
Yeah, there's definitely a Mac bug. My sleeves are fine on PC, bad on Mac.

Actually, I'd bet it isn't really a bug, and just that the definition files for the earlier sleeves are outdated in the Mac build. I know they changed the metadata that defines sleeves right around the time my Magus sleeves were created.

Bloodslave
04-26-2015, 03:06 PM
I think you're right. All my KS sleeves can't be seen on mac. Which doesn't really bother me, but I also can't see my precious pippit sleeves.

RobHaven
04-26-2015, 05:25 PM
I hate to admit this, but I figured out what my issue was... I was on an alt account. :o

KingGabriel
04-26-2015, 06:40 PM
I hate to admit this, but I figured out what my issue was... I was on an alt account. :o
:stormcloud: