PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans Go!!!

BaijoGosum
04-27-2015, 06:39 AM
I see the TT product page is up, any hint at a release date?

aoineko
04-27-2015, 09:46 AM
The page does say Q3 2015

BaijoGosum
04-27-2015, 11:15 AM
The page does say Q3 2015

I see that now ... lol

How 'bout this? Which I am I going to be able to purchase first, COP2: Arrow or TT?

LRoq617
04-28-2015, 05:45 AM
I see that now ... lol

How 'bout this? Which I am I going to be able to purchase first, COP2: Arrow or TT?

Arrow, from what I understand, is on track for July of this year, whereas Teen Titans is probably closer to GenCon, so I'd wager it would be out first.

MStreva89
04-28-2015, 06:48 AM
I would just like to point out that the person who created the product page info for Teen Titans is a Doge fan... last line in the page is "Such synergy!"... I was expecting a WOW! behind it.

theLyght4
04-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Can't wait!

DimeDrl
04-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Starfire... again?

IAmTheGreat
04-29-2015, 02:28 AM
Starfire... again?

My thoughts exactly

I hope they make a Raven superhero

BenJazz
04-29-2015, 08:17 AM
I can understand Crypto using Starfire again. Yes there already is a Starefire, but it was also only a promo that not a large number of people readily have access to and it would be kinda dick-ish to say "You want to play this famous Teen Titans character... well you should have purchased this entirely other game when it was included with it or bought one online." She is such an integral character for the Teen Titans that it would not be right leaving her out.

Dreris
04-29-2015, 09:42 AM
BenJazz

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Mac_Apple
04-29-2015, 09:56 AM
It would be kinda dick-ish to say "You want to play this famous Teen Titans character... well you should have purchased this entirely other game when it was included with it or bought one online."

I'm very much hoping Raven is the promo. Otherwise, we're getting a third Starfire over an equally iconic and loved Titan.

But I have hope. Look at the "Cloak of Ra~~~" card. That looks familiar....

So I'm guessing we're getting those five, plus Blue Beetle and Raven as the promo... I just hope Kid Flash doesn't sneak in in place of one of those two. :(

Also, Crypto has been doing their best to make promos more available. My local game shop practically threw Martian Manhunter, Felix Faust, and Gotham City Docks at me when I bought Heroes Unite and Forever Evil. If your game shop hasn't received the promos, you might want to consider talking to your shop's owner about contacting Crypto or something before saying the company itself is being "dick-ish" by not providing promos.

DimeDrl
04-29-2015, 03:57 PM
I'm fine ignoring Starfire being used again... As long as the promo super hero is Static. ^_^

LexLuthorJr
04-29-2015, 11:44 PM
I'm very much hoping Raven is the promo. Otherwise, we're getting a third Starfire over an equally iconic and loved Titan.

The product information says "Play as Raven, Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Red Robin and more." That means Raven is a given. Blue Beetle is likely the last character, given the box art.

LexLuthorJr
04-29-2015, 11:47 PM
I'm fine ignoring Starfire being used again... As long as the promo super hero is Static. ^_^

Unlikely, considering Static has a regular Hero card and the characters being used are all but confirmed with what I mentioned above. Sorry to be the bringer of spiders. :(

On a different note: I wonder if Starfire will have the same text as the Heroes United promo...

aoineko
04-30-2015, 01:08 AM
On a different note: I wonder if Starfire will have the same text as the Heroes United promo...

She will not.

ypai1217
04-30-2015, 06:08 AM
Okay, so the Teen Titans Heroes revealed so far are - Robin, Superboy, Wonder girl, Starfire, Blue beetle, Beast Boy and Raven.

So i'm assuming the promo super hero is going to be Cyborg ?

DimeDrl
04-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Unlikely, considering Static has a regular Hero card and the characters being used are all but confirmed with what I mentioned above. Sorry to be the bringer of spiders. :(

Robin has a regular hero card but still got a Super Hero card in Crisis 2. Same with Saint Walker.

DimeDrl
04-30-2015, 08:49 AM
Okay, so the Teen Titans Heroes revealed so far are - Robin, Superboy, Wonder girl, Starfire, Blue beetle, Beast Boy and Raven.

So i'm assuming the promo super hero is going to be Cyborg ?

Starfire is currently a promo and and the Teen Titan Robin is Red Robin rather than Regular Robin, so I guess I can understand re-releasing them in a base set, but Cyborg is already in the original JL set as a base Super Hero. The promo may be someone like Ms. Martian or Terra.

BenJazz
04-30-2015, 09:04 AM
Starfire is currently a promo and and the Teen Titan Robin is Red Robin rather than Regular Robin, so I guess I can understand re-releasing them in a base set, but Cyborg is already in the original JL set as a base Super Hero. The promo may be someone like Ms. Martian or Terra.

Or Kid Flash...

LexLuthorJr
04-30-2015, 10:35 AM
Robin has a regular hero card but still got a Super Hero card in Crisis 2. Same with Saint Walker.

Yes, but not in the same set. Robin's Hero was in the original set while his Super Hero was in Crisis 1. Saint Walker's Hero was in Heroes United while his Super Hero was in Crisis 2.

I'm not saying Static as a Super Hero will never be made, I'm just saying it's highly unlikely it's in this set.

Mac_Apple
04-30-2015, 10:28 PM
True, but both of these cards came before their Oversized counterparts. Crypto would never do it in the same set, hence High-Tech Hero VS. Cyborg or World's Mightiest Mortal VS. Shazam!

DimeDrl
05-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Good points. Well maybe Static will be in Teen Titans Crisis set. Of course my hopes are that the Crisis set has some Young Justice in it. It'd be great to see Kid Flash, Artemis and Aqualad as playable Super Heroes as Part of the Teen Titans card group.

TPlush
05-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Why does everyone assume Blue Beetle is going to be playable? Catwoman was prominently featured on FE, and she wasn't playable.

aoineko
05-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Why does everyone assume Blue Beetle is going to be playable? Catwoman was prominently featured on FE, and she wasn't playable.

Because Forever Evil used a preexisting piece of artwork with more than 8 characters on the cover and this pattern has been true for all the games that had less than 8 characters on the cover and used an art mashup.

LexLuthorJr
05-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Because Forever Evil used a preexisting piece of artwork with more than 8 characters on the cover and this pattern has been true for all the games that had less than 8 characters on the cover and used an art mashup.

What's weird is that they only show six characters on the box this time. Does that mean there is only going to be six main Super Heroes plus one Promo Super Hero?

Mac_Apple
05-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Does anybody know the original source of the art, or if it was commissioned by Crypto?

Matt_Hyra
05-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Will be 7 base oversized, plus 1 promo.
Art is taken from the comics.

Mac_Apple
05-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Art is taken from the comics.

Referring to the cover art of the box.

Matt_Hyra
05-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Referring to the cover art of the box.

Not commissioned. If it was, we would have put all 7 characters on it!

BaijoGosum
05-19-2015, 05:19 PM
The Cool stuff product page is up for TT with a release date of June 17th. Are they just guessing or is this official?

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/215359

Bomb
05-20-2015, 08:14 AM
This site says May 27th, so I'd be willing to bet they are all guesses...

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=DC+DECK+BUILDING+GAME+TEE_1401754

Mac_Apple
05-21-2015, 03:00 PM
The Cool stuff product page is up for TT with a release date of June 17th. Are they just guessing or is this official?

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/215359

I went ahead and ordered here, so we'll see.

Here's hoping we get an official release date so we can confirm these sites' info.