PDA

View Full Version : Do you know why coolstuff never received JSA?

billyr
04-29-2015, 10:20 AM
The JSA set has been out a month and coolstuff never received it. I asked them when they thought it would be in stock and they said "we are talking to the manufacturer of the game." Can you shed some light on this?

Matt_Hyra
04-29-2015, 10:22 AM
The distributor is out of stock. Allocations may have been made based on how early they pre-ordered.
We are reprinting it, but it will take a few months to arrive.

nuco
05-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Its been about a month since your reply, and I was wondering if you had a more exact date for when the re-printing will happen?

I have an order through coolstuff and this is the last item that was on pre-order that it is waiting for. I asked them about it today and they told me, "In regards to the JSA Crossover pack, the exclusive distributor for Cryptozoic claims that they received so few copies of the JSA Crossover pack that they were unable to fill preorders. We did not receive a single copy of the first printing. Supposedly, Cryptozoic has ended their exclusive agreement with that distributor so this problem should not occur again. I do not know when we are going to receive the Crossover pack"

One of the items on my order was a gift, which is becoming more and more late because of this, so I'm trying to decided if I should ask to remove the crossover pack from my order.

Thank you for any information you can give.

Matt_Hyra
05-27-2015, 12:39 PM
The new shipment won't be here until late July.