PDA

View Full Version : Refund/Return/Sell Kings Tier?

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi Guys,
Is there a way to get a refund/credit or just sell this King Tier package?
This game is just not for me.

Thank you

nicosharp
05-01-2015, 08:05 AM
It's a bit late, but you might want to try to consolidate the tier - specially when PvE launches and you get your Lotus Garden. Should be able to make your money back third party.. come back in a few months.. also not suppose to make these posts here.

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Sorry wasnt sure where to ask...So there is no way to get out of this game?

strylght
05-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Even if there wasn't, what would you expect? You pledged money on Kickstarter, people don't get their money back even when they DON'T get the game they pledged for on Kickstarter, this is well documented over the last few years.

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Never hurts to ask...

Kami
05-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Sorry wasnt sure where to ask...So there is no way to get out of this game?

If you redeemed your King Tier code on your account then no, you're stuck with it.

strylght
05-01-2015, 08:17 AM
No no, you're right it doesn't, just feel lucky you may have the option to do a third party sale. Others have been royally screwed by Kickstarter.

Gwaer
05-01-2015, 08:22 AM
If you have an unused king tier code, I'll buy it from you. I'm well known and reputable enough. If you've already redeemed your code on an account, sorry can't help. =(

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:41 AM
I dont believe I have used it...I dont have any PP or GP I dont remember putting any codes in.
I only popped into the Alpha every few months...is there a way I can verify if I put it in?

Gwaer
05-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Log in and see what sleeves are on your account. Go to deck building, select sleeve, look through them for any KS sleeves. You shouldn't have any if you haven't used the code. If you don't shoot me a pm, and we'll sort it out.

Kami
05-01-2015, 08:45 AM
I dont believe I have used it...I dont have any PP or GP I dont remember putting any codes in.
I only popped into the Alpha every few months...is there a way I can verify if I put it in?

Fastest way to check, do you have this card in your collection with this specific art:

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/images/cards/big/ReplicatorsGambitAA.jpg

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:45 AM

It says default deck

dawolv
05-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Here is what my Pledge said if it helps:

Pledge Summary
Amount pledged: $120.00
Reward: KING TIER: ============================== 4 Starter Decks (40.00 value). 150 Booster Packs (300.00 value). Kickstarter Exclusive Alternate Art PVP cards: Replicator’s Gambit, Princess Victoria, Extinction, Ragefire and Pack Raptor. Kickstarter Exclusive PVE Champions: Zoltog, Burgamot Ebonrock, Mooof, Mephistophelius and Monkey of the Nine Tails. Kickstarter Exclusive PVE Cards: Lady Cassandra, Void Marauder, Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter, Scourge Knight, The Wrath of Zakiir and Spectral Lotus Garden. Kickstarter Exclusive Deck Customizable Sleeves: Warrior, Captain, Knight, Champion and King. Digital Art Book “The Art of HEX” PDF format. Name in the credits as Kickstarter Backer. HEX MMO TCG beta invite.

Steelio
05-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Man I wish I had backed the kickstarter, spent a shed ton of money on the game but dem sleeves >_>

NOBLERoostasaur
05-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Closing this thread as it is in violation of the ToS regarding Account Trading.