PDA

View Full Version : German HEX article

Saeijou
05-05-2015, 03:13 PM
sorry... only in german...

but very positive!
http://www.buffed.de/HEX-Shards-of-Fate-PC-257263/Specials/Hex-Shards-of-Fate-Warum-wir-lieber-online-zocken-1157466/

Axle
05-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I still don't understand why Gameforge has these outdated images in their press kits. It's so annoying.

KingGabriel
05-05-2015, 11:54 PM
I still don't understand why Gameforge has these outdated images in their press kits. It's so annoying.
Well I mean, they've only recently fixed the outdated info/art on this site.

Khazrakh
05-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Hm I don't know, the article is very pro Hex, I'd even call it enthusiastic.
Problem is - it's a little over the top for me. The AI making almost no mistakes, Champion powers that are actually passives from Frost Ring encounters and so on. Anybody who reads this article and installs the game afterwards has to feel a little let down.

strylght
05-06-2015, 03:04 AM

Right! Whoever (GF or CZE) is at fault here I don't know but keeping your press kit up to date seems like Video Game Promotion 101, no?

Hm I don't know, the article is very pro Hex, I'd even call it enthusiastic.
Problem is - it's a little over the top for me. The AI making almost no mistakes, Champion powers that are actually passives from Frost Ring encounters and so on. Anybody who reads this article and installs the game afterwards has to feel a little let down.

I have to agree. I haven't read the article because, being British, my German ashamedly revolves around the purchasing of food and alcohol and procurement of directions to various public facilities but if you're feeling this then I share your concerns. An in-development game doesn't really need inaccurate reviews any more than it needs bad reviews. :)

KingGabriel
05-06-2015, 03:25 AM
"I have to agree. I haven't read the article."
I don't... I don't think that's how it works.

Khazrakh
05-06-2015, 05:20 AM
I have to agree.
You are the king after all. ;)

eimerian
05-06-2015, 05:37 AM
This article is suspiciously positive. Does Gameforge own that site?
Google does an ok job translating the article by the way. (https://translate.google.at/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buffed.de%2FHEX-Shards-of-Fate-PC-257263%2FSpecials%2FHex-Shards-of-Fate-Warum-wir-lieber-online-zocken-1157466%2F&edit-text=&act=url)

And it's fun if you speak German (Digital map collection!!) :)

strylght
05-06-2015, 05:53 AM
"I have to agree. I haven't read the article."
I don't... I don't think that's how it works.

I have to agree with the sentiment expressed in the post not with its analysis of the article.
"If what you say about the article is correct, I have to agree that it may not be entirely helpful."
Make sense?

Khazrakh
05-06-2015, 06:01 AM
This article is suspiciously positive. Does Gameforge own that site?

Buffed tries to be the German Curse.
It's rather large and independent, but I concour that the article is just TOO positive.

KingGabriel
05-06-2015, 08:01 AM
I have to agree with the sentiment expressed in the post not with its analysis of the article.
"If what you say about the article is correct, I have to agree that it may not be entirely helpful."
Make sense?
Yes, worded like that it does :P

happy_meal
05-06-2015, 08:14 AM
""I have to agree. I haven't read the article."
I don't... I don't think that's how it works."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree,
this is how much of the world works in irl. :)

Hexgo
05-06-2015, 09:22 AM
Enthusiastic but sometimes misleading article. Some mixed up or just wrong information.
However, not as much as in almost every other article I saw about hex (the majority is just ridiculous).

Hex will most probably be a superb game at one point. I don't know why it is necessary suggesting overly positive and in some cases just plain wrong facts which will disappoint a lot of people who are interested and come to try it out.

Again a bit strange (from the article):
1. The new TCG Hex:Shards of Fate by GameForge[...]
Official now?
2. Video: Let's play with the Developers (turns out it's just a GF QA)
And the QA's microphone is absolutely terrible! Please next time send Cirous, he got quite good equipment and knows the game.

Zophie
05-06-2015, 10:14 AM
I have to agree.
You are the king after all. ;)

#NotMyKing