PDA

View Full Version : Card Suggestion: The T.R.U.E. Killiped and Construction Plan T.R.U.E. Factory

MightyBone
05-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Hey dear lovely Hex Community and Devs,

this may not the right Area to post Card Ideas but i couldn't figure out where to post things like that. So I will just now go a head and tell you People about my Idea.

First all I will start out with the first Card:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Construction Plan: T.R.U.E. (Toxic Robotic Unit Enforcer) Factory

Cost:
4 Shards

Thereholds:
1 Wind / 1 Diamond / 1 Ruby 1 Saphire / 1 Blood

Cardtype:
Shardless

Card Trait:
Artifacte Plans

Rarity:
Legendary /Unique

Cardtext:

Exhaust 1 or 2 of your troops -> Add a construction counter to this for each troop Exhausted this Way. Then if there more then 10 or more , remove them all and create a "The T.R.U.E. Killiped" . After doing this put this card in Exile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now let's come to the second Card ":).

The T.R.U.E. Killiped

Cost:
4 Shards

Thereholds:
1 Wind / 1 Diamond / 1 Ruby 1 Saphire / 1 Blood

Cardtype:
Shardless

Card Trait:
Artifact Troop - Insect

Rarity:
Legendary /Unique

Card Attributes
2 Attack
6 Defense

Cardtext:
Lethal,Swiftstrike,Crush

If this Creature dies it leaves the Game. This card can't be revived , copied or given back to the Hand.

T.R.U.E. Venom : If this deals Damage to a Hero he gets afflicted with T.R.U.E. Venom which deals constant each Card Draw Phase of your Enemy -2 Life to your Opponent. This effect goes of after 2 Turns and need to be reapplied.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this Card Suggestions or critics as a comment we might could figure out a way to balance out this Card Suggestion if it needs to :)

nicosharp
05-06-2015, 02:39 PM
seems rather expensive for what it does. The threshold requirements as well for artifacts is an interesting idea, but also slightly odd.

Perhaps its best to make it so that the TRUE venom isn't triggered unless those 5 thresholds are met, and have the card be a standard playable artifact without the threshold.

I also think the construction plans is ridiculously expensive for what it costs and what you need to exhaust to transform. It also goes against the theme of having construction plans linked to robots/dwarfs.

I like the concept of the TRUE venom - just think it could be done better, and not be as expensive/combo-esque for the effect. Specially when we already have cards like Turreted Wall... I guess this would also need to create a new non-card based debuff modifier effect on a champion similar to toxify, which would also be associated with counters...

Xexist
05-06-2015, 06:47 PM
I dont like this idea at all. Actually after rereading I have to say this is really really bad. Sorry OP I dont mean to make you feel bad but this card would pretty much never be played.

Flairina
05-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Considering The Killipede proper will literally end the game if it hits the opponent twice, this seems ridiculously underpowered and ridiculously threshold expensive. True venom should either not unapply, should stack, or should end the game if it EVER hits the opponent, as the effect would need to match the sheer difficulty of getting it on the field, and even in a deck that swarms and has tons of troops, the all threshold requirement will keep it from ever seeing any use outside of a gimmick deck.

Alternatively, have it act something like Soul Marble, and instead transform in to something that gives every one of your troops that true venom effect (and either lethal or swiftstrike). That would both match the name a lot better and make the cost mean a lot more.

ShloobeR
05-06-2015, 10:38 PM
It seems like the T.R.U.E Killipede is far worse than Killipede