PDA

View Full Version : Steele's Birthday Streamerino, 12th May @ 1pm GMT

Steelio
05-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Greetings O Hexing folk,

By the beneficent graces of our sovereign liege King Gabriel of Adamanth, Ye are cordially invited - Necrotic rehabilitates notwithstanding - to a Namesday Feast on the twelfth noon of this month, at 4.30pm Gawaine Meantime (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Steele%27s+Birthday+Streamerino&iso=20150512T1630&p1=%3A&ah=12).

Thence shall tournaments and contests abound, with larks and japes fit to rival the liveliest of fireside gatherings. Such shall include:

- The Wheel of Misfortune. Try your luck with Lady Kismet on a prize wheel containing 49 common articles and one Monsuun, Shogun of Winda'jin.

- Carefullest Rummaging - By order of the King, Hexic vessels of primal potency are to be unlocked and distributed to those powerful enough to wield them. Aspiring worthies may draw lots and attempt to acquire for themselves a pair of articles therein contained. But be warned! Our most learned magisters have deemed that owing to the unpredictability of such trinkets, any winning lot may only procure articles found adjacent to one another. Royal decree also states that lots for the single greatest treasures found within such casks are to be drawn separately.

- Surprise Punt Gang. Mistakes were made? Predict how many! Prizes to the winners.

- Kismet's Reverie. The ultimate test of patience! Whilst not a contest of arms or battle of wits, will your mettled resolve endure our hoste's unrelenting weakness for hot and sweetened breakfast beverages?

By order of the King,

Murzon Hyah,
High Scrivener of Adamanth, 2nd Class

---------------------

Hey guys,

Over the past month I've been streaming a fair bit. My viewer count has slowly been increasing, chat has been growing more lively, and I'm starting to see more and more regulars appearing. Which is all good! So I've decided to give a lil something back and do a long ol' stream for my birthday.

So on the 12th May, I'll be hosting a 12+ hour stream starting from 4.30pm GMT [worldclock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Steele%27s+Birthday+Streamerino&iso=20150512T1630&p1=%3A&ah=12)]. We'll be doing mostly drafts with a bit of constructed and maybe an arena run. There'll be giveaways every hour, with a Monsuun, set 1 and 2 packs, rares, legendaries, mercs and such up for grabs. We'll have a few party games too ;]

I'll be giving away a primal pack and doing giveaways for some rares/legendaries. I'll also be cracking another 2 primals [very kindly donated by Kami] and doing giveaways for two cards of your choice - But they must be adjacent to one another. The pick of the pack will be given away separately.

So if you're about then drop on in! And if anyone has any ideas for party games, then feel free to PM me <3

http://www.twitch.tv/steeleviatwitch

Edit: Had to change the time to 4.30 pm because of an unexpected change in my schedule. The stream will fire @ 4.30pm instead of 1pm.

Fyren
05-06-2015, 11:19 PM
I'll miss the opening ceremonies, but I'll be there for a good chunk of it! ^.^/ See you then, if not sooner!

Steelio
05-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Sounds good man, look forward to seeing you =)

I'll miss the opening ceremonies, but I'll be there for a good chunk of it! ^.^/ See you then, if not sooner!

trixygo
05-07-2015, 03:07 AM
arena run? u mean a speed run like ALUCARD RUNS? NICE so same rules, speedrunslive? drafts dont you have to pay to do that?

Steelio
05-07-2015, 05:32 AM
Yeah I'll be drafting :P It's a solo mission, not really collaborating with any other streamers on it.

arena run? u mean a speed run like ALUCARD RUNS? NICE so same rules, speedrunslive? drafts dont you have to pay to do that?

BKCshah
05-07-2015, 05:45 AM
I think a better contest for you would be "# of rants regarding shard screw/flood"

Steelio
05-07-2015, 06:14 AM
It is fairly thematic I'll give you that. It happens too damn much though D:

I think a better contest for you would be "# of rants regarding shard screw/flood"

ShloobeR
05-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Oh snap steele our birthday is on the same day

KingGabriel
05-07-2015, 09:39 AM
I don't remember ordering this... Maybe I was drunk. Guess I have to go now. *Grumble Grumble*
Happy Birthday, loyal subject :)

Steelio
05-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Happy birthday buddy :D

Oh snap steele our birthday is on the same day

Steelio
05-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Thanks KG <3

I don't remember ordering this... Maybe I was drunk. Guess I have to go now. *Grumble Grumble*
Happy Birthday, loyal subject :)

NOBLEStarshield
05-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Happy Birthday <3

Steelio
05-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Thank you Star =))

Happy Birthday <3

Steelio
05-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Gonna grab some sleep, maybe catch you tomorrow ;]

neruwind
05-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Happy Bday and looking forward to stream!

Rhaknam13
05-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Happy birthday

Steelio
05-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Thanks guys :D

KingGabriel
05-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Soon to start :)

Steelio
05-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Thanks to everyone for watching. The post-script is kinda late but big props and thank you to all the viewers and the people who donated! Kami, Cirouss, Valar, DarkShadowNL, Zeckls and Neruwind - Thank you =) And congratulations to the winners! Quite a few people got trolled by the prize wheel, but we busted out some AMAZING primal packs [big props to Kami!] and some lucky folks took home Monsuuns, Vamp Kings, Sight of the Suns and so. Was a very nice night, didn't draft as much as I would have liked [and of these I only had one decent draft] but still had a really fun time. Am very hyped to finally be getting a decent microphone soon too! So thanks again, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll try to do another big stream when I hit 500 or so followers [will have my new mic by then and probably also a webcam] ;)