PDA

View Full Version : Number of AA Gold Commons in System

hammer
05-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Chark or Datadragon any chance of a report on the copy number of the Common AA's that are currently in the system for each of the 6 it would be very interesting to see if these are rarer than the collector AA's at the moment.

To get 3600 copies of each of the 6 would 540 Million Gold which at approximate arena run return of 7k gold 77000 arena runs if we assume a mean time of an hour per run that's 77k hours of arena generated gold. Plus gold from chest spins and auction house fees. Roughly 8 weeks of arena means 9650 runs per week or 1350 runs per day.

Well yeah who knows if we can get the number of purchases from the store for these I would appreciate :D

israel.kendall
05-11-2015, 12:01 PM
I did the math using the entire reported gold economy in the AH data to get a possible ceiling for the numbers of cards produced. At the time I did the math it would take 90 days of putting the entire HEX gold AH economy towards buying AA to get roughly 3300 of each one.

Thrawn
05-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Don't forget you also got a lot of gold from tournaments before Arena was even released. I've only run arena fully probably a dozen times or so but I still had plenty of gold to get 4X of all six cards.

Drake6k
05-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Kicking my ass for rolling chests with my gold... I'm trying to get as many of these as I can. You can pretty much guarantee they will go up in value.

Rycajo
05-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Kicking my ass for rolling chests with my gold... I'm trying to get as many of these as I can. You can pretty much guarantee they will go up in value.

It is hard to imagine these will ever sell for less than 25k gold on the AH. If I was one of those people with a few million gold, I would really have to wonder if it was the right time to make an investment.

But I don't have the resources, so I don't have an issue!

nicosharp
05-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Gambling on the interest in exclusives is always a smart bet. However, with the exclusives being easily obtainable, yet staple commons, their outrageous future prices are only for the largest of whales.
IMO, the real winners here are those selling gold.